Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anybody here still support Trump?

Do you still support Trump?

• Yes

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 17.1%
  • Kind of

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Never did

Votes: 22 28.9%

• Total voters
I like him only because degenerate liberal whores hate him

[edgy retarded opinion]

Trump is an evil piece of shit, but I kinda want the world to be ruined by an evil piece of shit.

Also Nazis on this thread can suck my dick. If I heard you say that shit in real life, I'd bring school bullying right back to the present. You'd feel cold sweat at how fast it can return to your life.

Don't know how criticizing Israel makes one a "Nazi" but yes Nazis are literally about the biggest losers out there. Ignore the horrible shit they say, because it's simply the reality that they are complete losers. Nobody gives a fuck what they think aside from other angry lonely nerds anyways. Even juggalos have higher SMV than they do.

Kind of.... he pisses off normies and sjw cucks but unfortunately he's a whore for israel just like the past presidents.

Yes, it's funny to see all the poor redneck wagecucks who voted him into office thinking he was gonna do them all good. He's just gonna help the rich people, and it shall be funny to see reactions in general.

Do you guys personally need healthcare, free university and the rest of that crap anyways?
Well i kind of need healthcare a little bit but thats what medicaid is for anyways...

Yes, it's funny to see all the poor redneck wagecucks who voted him into office thinking he was gonna do them all good. He's just gonna help the rich people, and it shall be funny to see reactions in general.

They'll probably continue to delude themselves long after Trump is gone. I mean they're STILL convinced Bush and Reagan did them good

At least he makes nu males, liberals and feminists cry so yeah I like him

Yeah as an incel I personally enjoy seeing Trump in office.

I ate all politicians

He has no fucking convictions on anything. He'll do something "based" one day and kneel down to suck Netanyahu's circumcised cock the next.

Never did. I'm glad he won but I knew all along he's just another lying politician for the Jews.