Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody else have absolutely no reason to be depressed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm still depressed, have no interest in anything, find everything pointless, have no energy, am anxious, avoidant of people etc... But that's because I've been like this throughout the formative years of my life, so that's become my normal and it hasn't stopped for more than a decade.

But I haven't had a reason to be depressed for more than 2 years.

I'm not bullied. I don't interact with anyone at all so no negative emotions or anxiety from that, I just stay in my house for months since the quarantine, it's wonderful (no chances of walking into people I dread walking into if I don't leave the house). I'm not even THAT bothered about being an incel, I have episodes of being bummed about it and posting here a lot, and then for a while I kinda forget about it (until I'm horny and feeling the need for love again). Other than that I also get along very well with my parents nowadays. I have a wonderful cat that I love more than life itself. I don't have to wageslave for another 10 months so that's wonderful (though I have to finish this shitty fucking degree and the fucking master's thesis and that will suck, but maybe it will be online this time due to quarantine, though professors take that as a challenge to assign more tasks).

Really, my life seems to be great. I get to spend 16 hours a day in bed with my laptop, which is literally the only thing in this life for me that is comfy and pleasant and doesn't feel like effort and a huge energy drain . It's great, I also get to play with my cat a lot, I get to interact with my parents on very friendly and loving terms (despite all the horrible shit that I put them through when I was a drunk). If I could even find something that interests me in this life, some passion or something, I'd be living a 10/10 life. Well, at least until I have to wageslave. But if I found a passion that could replace wageslaving, ohh boy that would be heaven. No such luck though, I've tried to find a passion for years.

Last edited:
the reason u r depressed is cuz u r ugly

the reason u r depressed is cuz u r ugly

I genuinely don't talk behind others backs just letting you know BummerDrummer, I don't like you, why is that?

I''ve reported you for trolling on numerous occasions. Even the recent thread you just did was a low effort troll - what are you? I.T infiltrator ? I won't be responding further due to not wanting to derail the thread.

Everyone should check his posts and see what I mean..

Getting back to the thread - depression is certainly difficult and as incels the only thing we can do is find reasons to live which are other than women and trying to find some sort of purpose in life which makes it satisfying. The reason behind this is because i've known through experience that life gets harder the older you get. People start dying and you lose things, it certainly can make life more difficult. I think at this point its about trying to build something which will make life sustainable once it happens.

Last edited:
I genuinely don't talk behind others backs just letting you know BummerDrummer, I don't like you, why is that?

I''ve reported you for trolling on numerous occasions. Even the recent thread you just did was a low effort troll - what are you? I.T infiltrator ? I won't be responding further due to not wanting to derail the thread.

Everyone should check his posts and see what I mean.

Getting back to the thread - depression is certainly difficult and as incels the only thing we can do is find reasons to live which are other than women and trying to find some sort of purpose in life which makes it satisfying. The reason behind this is because i've known through experience that life gets harder the older you get. People start dying and you lose things, it certainly can make life more difficult. I think at this point its about trying to build something which will make life sustainable once it happens.
Ok GrAYcel

Well said, building something so that we can tolerate life when we are even older is certainly something that must become a priority asap.

your worthless and u know it this is why u know u will never reproduce

You don't like me because you're some kinda queer. Simple as. Keep reporting me for trolling when you have less than 2 days spent on this forum in hours and we have similar join dates yet you are still greycel. In all my 2 years of being here I have been relatively drama free, and of the drama I have been involved in it's always been that I am racist or pedo or mass shooter worshipper or something, never that I am some leftist IT.
Ok GrAYcel