Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anybody else hate females laughing and smiling like retards?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I think this is one of the things I hate most about femongols, their fake normie brain-dead happiness.

what if i told you: many really are that happy in this world that is meticulously designed to kiss their ass 24/7?

Why wouldn’t they be happy? Everything is rigged in their favor

females at worst are just ignored, so they have no filter for annoying behavior

whenever i hear females laugh I automatically assume they're laughing at me. tbh

whenever i hear females laugh I automatically assume they're laughing at me. tbh

All normies tbh, there's this weird reflex reaction where I automatically start thinking its about me, especially if its taking place out side of my view (behind me, outside of my periphery).

The mere sight of females makes me angry

and if something doesnt please her her animal instinct jumps in and she screams rape at the store cashier for kicking her out

all of them live an easy life in ignorant bliss and literally never go beyond childhood/adolescence mentally

It seems like they smile at everyone else but me

The laughter is quite bad ngl

I think this is one of the things I hate most about femongols, their fake normie brain-dead happiness.
I feel you bro. It makes me furious. How can they be so stupid?

Young femoid laughter can be one of most horrible and annoying sounds

Can't hate retards for being retards

all that matters to them is looks. So if they are laughing, high chances are they are laughing at ugly male

yes i hate this, especially when they have to show it off on their gay social media, pure ragefuel

It doesn't make me angry if they're laughing at something that I said, because then I feel like I might be closer to having one want to do something with me, but otherwise, yes. Their laughs are all so annoyingly high, and there never seems to be any real depth to them. They're just mindless idiots, most of the time laughing at something someone attractive said to try to show interest. They wouldn't know genuine comedy if it hit them in the face.

I hate females as a whole

I hate anyone who's happier than I am.

I wish I carried with me a recording device just so I could collect all the rage-inducing cunt laughs I hear on my way to-from work each day. The obnoxious volume and various cackles would drive anyone to immediate anger.

I always hated people that are happy for no apparant reason.

I depise most females. They are awful.

I really hate it, I think the reason why I hate so much it's because I associated with the countless times they were laughing at me while some normie make fun of me