Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody else has constant poker face?

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
I'm so fucking dissociated and detached to the point that my face is blank most of the time. When all normalfags laugh together in the room, I'm the only one to remain with the same "bored" poker face. I fucking hate hearing normalfags laughing, it reminds of chimpanzee screaming

I am usually told I don't know how to smile.

Cutemaxxing/animumaxxing is the only option

2D girls are pure and don't judge u

Yes bro, I have a sperg stare on all the time. I look dead inside.

One of the advantages of partial facial paralysis is a constant poker face. It makes me seem more calm than I sometimes actually am.

I think it may be a comination of attention deficit, depression and anxiety in my case. I don't laugh or smile from the same stuff that normalfags usually laugh

I used to play a lot of poker.
I did ok...
It was from decades of hiding pain.

I'm so fucking dissociated and detached to the point that my face is blank most of the time. When all normalfags laugh together in the room, I'm the only one to remain with the same "bored" poker face. I fucking hate hearing normalfags laughing, it reminds of chimpanzee screaming
I have it by default tbh but I'm highly neurotic and thus really sensitive so I will easily blush or react if I get attention.

I can smile, but my smile so retarded

I have a constant sub5 babyface. I always manage to look goofy, autistic and infantile in photos. I'm 24 and I look like a confused 12 year old.

I don't have a poker smile. On the contrary, I smile like a retard all the time when I'm around people as a way to cope with my anxiety and insecurity.

I have it by default tbh but I'm highly neurotic and thus really sensitive so I will easily blush or react if I get attention.
I have a constant sub5 babyface. I always manage to look goofy, autistic and infantile in photos. I'm 24 and I look like a confused 12 year old.
I don't smile when it's necessary, and smile when it's unnecessary
Seems like me and society aren't adjusted to each other

I don't smile when it's necessary, and smile when it's unnecessary
Seems like me and society aren't adjusted to each other
Are you aware of it yourself or do people tell you that? Sounds like possible autism tbh.

Pretty much.
The right word would be numbness.

I have thoughtful face, sometimes looks like crying

Nah I have a resting angry face instead. Constantly have retards asking me whats wrong when it's literally just the way my face is. Mostly because of my angry eyebrows.
Hahaha...
Join the club, in the past i got shit because of that.

I think it may be a comination of attention deficit, depression and anxiety in my case. I don't laugh or smile from the same stuff that normalfags usually laugh

"You just need to smile more :soy: :soy: :soy: "

My face would fucking hurt like fuck if I had to force a smile all fucking day, plus whenever I force a smile it just ends up looking like an evil smile due to said eyebrows. It's over for angry eyebrowcels
Indeed.
Its over for us.
Lets hope some shining dragon comes by to save us from these earth crawlers.
KeK

When i used to work, I used to always get told why I don't smile, or why I look depressed.

IlIlllllIlIl

Yes. Last month some dude (stranger) said I look “intense”

that lady gaga song brings back memories tbh

Yes

People always used to joke about me being a robot. I was asked, "Arkantos, how come you're so emotionless all the time?", "why do you always look so serious?", "he's always so expressionless."
It didn't help that I always spoke in a monotone and walked in a very awkward, stiff manner.

I have a sperg stare on all the time. I look dead inside.
I can smile, but my smile so retarded
my face is blank most of the time.

Yes I have a poker face even though normalfags like to assume I'm mad at something.

I have a constant angre face

Are you aware of it yourself or do people tell you that? Sounds like possible autism tbh.
Actually when I was a wagie I'd rarely smile, because anxious, depressed and disinterest in my surronding. I'd only smile/laugh if super funny (unlike normalfags who laugh from everything). Dunno if autist, possibly just retarded

After spending much time in isolation, then going outside, I actually blush (retarded smile). But that goes away after spending quite some time outside
When i used to work, I used to always get told why I don't smile, or why I look depressed.
"Why are you angry?"
"Why don't you sleep?"
"Why are you sad?"
"You look so pale!"
"How much weed did you smoke" (I always get accused of being a pothead due to my apathy, despite the fact I don't smoke at all)
These are the most frequent ones. I wonder why those faggots keep commenting

Actually when I was a wagie I'd rarely smile, because anxious, depressed and disinterest in my surronding. I'd only smile/laugh if super funny (unlike normalfags who laugh from everything). Dunno if autist, possibly just retarded

After spending much time in isolation, then going outside, I actually blush (retarded smile). But that goes away after spending quite some time outside

"Why are you angry?"
"Why don't you sleep?"
"Why are you sad?"
"You look so pale!"
"How much weed did you smoke" (I always get accused of being a pothead due to my apathy, despite the fact I don't smoke at all)
These are the most frequent ones. I wonder why those faggots keep commenting
They want me to smile when am wagecucking JFL at this life

I have pretty much a poker face tbh.

They want me to smile when am wagecucking JFL at this life
I can't even fake smile, as my anxiety gives me horror face when interacting

I do sometimes, I tend to dissociate a lot and stare into space, thinking of random events and scenarios.

Yeah people always asked why I looked so pissed off, they don't actually care about your response they just want to single out the aspie weirdo. I don't get how normies can walk around with a constant fake smile on their face

I don't get how normies can walk around with a constant fake smile on their face
They're probably not fake, normalfags seem to be satisfied and content with their normie lifestyle

I hate it so much when normalfags bother me over my poker face. Are you sad? Are you angry? Why don't you smile? You should smile more.

Holy shit, it is irritating. Try to be outcasts and virgins for all your life, people. Have you just a little empathy inside?!

Last edited:
People say I look scary. I have a emotionless dead stare. They say I should smile more.

Just have soyface theory
I hate it so much when normalfags bother me over my poker face. Are you sad? Are you angry? Why don't you smile? You should smile more.

Holy shit, it is irritating. Try to be outcasts and virgins for all your life, people. Have you just a little empathy inside?!
If my face was accepted, my life would have improved tremendously
Getting constant comments is discouraging and irritating

i have the same problem. And cuz of that normies call me boring
Cuz of that normalfags don't call me bornig BUT pothead, apathetic, sleepy, pale, ect

i hear that too. Just ignore them they just dumb :feelstrash:
I wish the doomer "dead face" was just a meme and not my existence

Problem is I can't socialize with this kind of face, and as result may get fired if holding a job

I constantly raise my eyebrows slightly because my relaxed face looks retarded tbh

I constantly raise my eyebrows slightly because my relaxed face looks retarded tbh
Don't try to fake your facial expressions it exacerbates the issue

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back