Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anybody else get goosebumps and sense their core body temperature drop when they feel lonely?

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
This has been the case with me ever since I was a child. It's literally like my body is dying without the warmth of others.

I tried to cope by exercising yesterday night, but when it was time for my cold shower afterwards, I needed it to be lukewarm because I was shivering from all the loneliness. Kek. It's over. Help me.

Last edited:
Nope, I just feel empty.

Nope, I just feel empty.
I'm interested in the physiological differences between us. When I am confronted by loneliness, my body starts to shut down; it has never fully numbed itself to the feeling of loneliness, even though being alone has been my default state for years.

Last edited:
Yes man. Specially after I found out that the blackpill.

I feel like i have a hole in my soul.

I'm interested in the physiological differences between us. When I am confronted by loneliness, my body shuts down; it has never fully numbed itself to the feeling of loneliness, even though it's been my default state for years.
I just feel that my whole body is an empty shell, guess that's what I am to most people after all.

Drink whiskey

We cannot cope forever. The worst thing is knowing that the feeling will return even if you temporarily escape it.
My loneliness only escapes me when i'm filled with anger instead. Both feelings suck.

Drink whiskey
I guess I really do have no choice but to become an alcoholic.

It is a shame that our society makes people this way; even normalfags are forced onto this path (or perhaps especially).

no my temperature remains the same

No man.I just put on a blanket.

Does it fills the void ?
Can never be filled. Need cute foid to wake me up to bj and ride me cock
I guess I really do have no choice but to become an alcoholic.

It is a shame that our society makes people this way; even normalfags are forced onto this path (or perhaps especially).
Yes the normfag cuck is an expert with drinking alc

My loneliness only escapes me when i'm filled with anger instead. Both feelings suck.
Sometimes I have autistic flames of passion, but these do not last forever, and I am left without any light or warmth when they burn out.

When I do feel anger, it's usually mixed with other emotions, just like the angry/crying wojak :feels:

Last edited:
Goosebumps, yes, cold, not yet.

If you burn down the village, you can finally feel it's warmth.

Yeah, I get you. I feel like that a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back