Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Does anybody else find it hilariously pathetic when women make fun of beta men

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Like when they mock us for being short weak and having small dicks when they are themselves short even weaker and dont even have dicks lol

A beta male is like the average woman with a dick

They're actually mocking the beta's lack of masculinity but don't realise how pathetic they are when following feminist ideology makes THEM lack in femininity. Strong Independent Women aren't sexy.

They're actually mocking the beta's lack of masculinity but don't realise how pathetic they are when following feminist ideology makes THEM lack in femininity. Strong Independent Women aren't sexy.
the thing is that they mock us for being physically pathetic when they are physically pathetic themselves

The only hilarious thing is your copin'

the thing is that they mock us for being physically pathetic when they are physically pathetic themselves
Nu-male white knight orbiters are to blame for artificially inflating their SMV thereby creating this double standard.

There are plenty of women who are taller and stronger than you. Do THEY have the right to mock you? Fuck, you are retarded, I'm sorry for you brother.

There are plenty of women who are taller and stronger than you. Do THEY have the right to mock you? Fuck, you are retarded, I'm sorry for you brother.
When did i said that you retarded? Most of beta males are like 5'6, only a small amount of men are shorter than that, im pretty sure the average beta male could beat the fuck out of the average stacy

Last edited:
I mean like when short women mock short men like if they are so superior lol its so fucking dumb how cant they see that

The average beta male is physically superior to the average stacy

Yea, they are hypocrites for calling incels those names. I bet they won't want to challenge a "weak" incel to a fight.

And why is that dude so offended lol

Just shows how poorly they understand the world. Without so called betas civilization will go down.

Kind of random but would you ever get with a taller woman OP? Just curious, like lets say she is 5'10+. Would you? Im a manlet and I don't think I'll be able to handle the constant mogging lol.

They do it because females are supposed to have certain inferior physical traits compared to men.

Kind of random but would you ever get with a taller woman OP? Just curious, like lets say she is 5'10+. Would you? Im a manlet and I don't think I'll be able to handle the constant mogging lol.
Yes, if she was pretty and thin, and i dont say pretty and thin because im picky, i mean i would fuck a kinda ugly not thin tall woman but dating would be already too much know what i mean, the height mogging is already a lot she has to at least be hot to compensate the humiliation

Yes, if she was pretty and thin, and i dont say pretty and thin because im picky, i mean i would fuck a kinda ugly not thin tall woman but dating would be already too much know what i mean, the height mogging is already a lot she has to at least be hot to compensate the humiliation
true

cope, average well developed male could fuck up literally every single femoid in the world

Such a baseless yet dogmatic assumption. Now that's a cope.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology#Muscle_mass_and_strength

Gross measures of body strength suggest that women are approximately 50-60% as strong as men in the upper body, and 60-70% as strong in the lower body.[37] One study of muscle strength in the elbows and knees—in 45 and older males and females—found the strength of females to range from 42 to 63% of male strength.[38] Another study found men to have significantly higher hand-grip strength than women, even when comparing untrained men with female athletes.[39] Differences in width of arm, thighs and calves also increase during puberty.

cope harder cucktears boy

but women are actually supposed to be like that lol men are the ones who should be strong.

It’s the norm nowadays

Such a baseless yet dogmatic assumption. Now that's a cope.
Wymen are just as strong as any man.Probably stronger,you go girl kick that misogynists ass...you should go fight the first man you see today and beat his ass,report back with the broken everything you receive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_human_physiology#Muscle_mass_and_strength

Gross measures of body strength suggest that women are approximately 50-60% as strong as men in the upper body, and 60-70% as strong in the lower body.[37] One study of muscle strength in the elbows and knees—in 45 and older males and females—found the strength of females to range from 42 to 63% of male strength.[38] Another study found men to have significantly higher hand-grip strength than women, even when comparing untrained men with female athletes.[39] Differences in width of arm, thighs and calves also increase during puberty.

cope harder cucktears boy
Yes, the average man is stronger than the average woman. How does that translate to "average well developed male could fuck up literally every single femoid in the world"?
In this situation you are coping, like - ok, women don't fuck me but at least I could beat every single one of them. That's a textbook case of coping.

Yes, the average man is stronger than the average woman. How does that translate to "average well developed male could fuck up literally every single femoid in the world"?
In this situation you are coping, like - ok, women don't fuck me but at least I could beat every single one of them. That's a textbook case of coping.

unless you're crippled you could legit fuck up 99% of the females unless they're intensely martially trained while you have 0 combat experience. if you know how to fight you could fuck up even the most "skilled" female martial artists cause female combat prowess is subhuman.

unless you're crippled you could legit fuck up 99% of the females unless they're intensely martially trained while you have 0 combat experience. if you know how to fight you could fuck up even the most "skilled" female martial artists cause female combat prowess is subhuman.
Big talk. Even this girl would probably rape your ass, how about that?
Cash Me Outside 920x584

Bullying is retarded and bullying someone that is just like you is even more retarded, im against bullying

true any man can kill almost any woman any time he whana