Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does any such activity exist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Something that fits both of these criteria?

1. Something where you can make money eventually, after you become good at it (and it's something that you can get better at by spending a lot of time on it/learning it).
2. Something that you can do without using too much mental energy and is interesting enough to keep you doing it for a long time, sort of like a video game (but not a video game, cause becoming a pro gamer requires unnatural reflexes and quick thinking).

I’d say probably fancy wood working where you’re essentially a craftsman making elaborate designs with wood using specialized tools to do so, to make things like large oak (or whatever wood type) TV stands, cabinets and railings, look arguably far more pleasing than they would otherwise with a simple functional and plain spartan layout sans design.

True such would likely require a natural degree of artistic talent to even qualify for said job in the first place but I think it still fits your criteria since it probably would not require you to have unnatural reflexes and quick thinking to get the job done right.

Just some pre planning really and following your own design template I think.

Something one is passionate about that can bring joy as well as money I doubt it unless one is a foid and likes to open her legs.