Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does any one else suffer severe skin hunger?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I sometimes hug the air but then end up wrapping my arms around my torso then I groan a bit in despair

I can’t get out of bed and I’m in my bed holding my pillow all the time unless I work out or study each day. I can’t even listen to music because I’m busy with hugging pillows or air

And I ran out of shrooms. Still trying to figure out how to do DMT. Haven’t tried it yet. Any tips?

The dakimakura cover I have kind of feels like skin, or at least I think it does

I sometimes hug the air but then end up wrapping my arms around my torso then I groan a bit in despair
that's strange man there's no tactile feedback

I can’t get out of bed and I’m in my bed holding my pillow all the time unless I work out or study each day.
bring your pillow with you to the couch bro

I can’t even listen to music because I’m busy with hugging pillows or air
hugging air sounds boring

why don't you get a heavy bag and hug that instead?

I jumped onto a heavy bag with all four of my limbs wrapped around it and suspended myself in midair by the strength of my hug :chad:

yes i desire to touch a foids soft warm skin and make a coat from it:forcedsmile:

I’m darktriadmaxxing nowadays. I don’t want anyone around me.

DMT is underwhelming imo
Crazy visuals is boring

I tend to wear comfy coats even when it's not cold because it's the closest I can get to a hug.

I have a huggy doggie!

He's a snuggly wumpum!

Yes he is!

Yes he is!

He da smuggly pumpkin!

Yes he is!

I can’t get out of bed and I’m in my bed holding my pillow all the time unless I work out or study each day. I can’t even listen to music because I’m busy with hugging pillows or air

And I ran out of shrooms. Still trying to figure out how to do DMT. Haven’t tried it yet. Any tips?
I am numb to it I think. do shrooms help you with that? they are mostly just uncomfortable for me. for dmt sandwich method works, but making it into vape juice or glass vapor genie (expensive) has less chance of burning it. i've heard you can use a dab rig too but it will make whatever piece you use taste like dmt
DMT is underwhelming imo
Crazy visuals is boring
u must not have done enough if you think it's underwhelming :feelsseriously:

I am numb to it I think. do shrooms help you with that? they are mostly just uncomfortable for me. for dmt sandwich method works, but making it into vape juice or glass vapor genie (expensive) has less chance of burning it. i've heard you can use a dab rig too but it will make whatever piece you use taste like dmt

u must not have done enough if you think it's underwhelming :feelsseriously:
Vape juice? Where do I get that? Can I use an ooze slim twist pen?

I hear the yocan evolve mentioned a lot. never tried it
how do i do the sandwich method correctly and how do i "cherry" it?

I was never really this desperate, but I offset some of these feelings by cooming :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: