Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does any of you have the same problem? (Question for sickcels)

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I can't even breath through my fucking nose, Idk why I can't taking into account I have multiple meds to supress my asthma and allergies and I'm taking them daily. Btw I'm allergic af and I also have a deviated septum, along with an asymmetrical big ass nose ofc. I never get sick or catch a cold so this makes me beyond pissed.

I fucking hate this, I'm being obliged to breath through my mouth while I shouldn't do so, nature apparently wants me to keep being a recessed chin deformed truecel jfl, god pls end up all my suffering :feelsrope:

Is your breathing comparable to when you have a stuffed nose ?
If so then that is fucking annoying, rip OP.

Is your breathing comparable to when you have a stuffed nose ?
If so then that is fucking annoying, rip OP.
Yes that was what I meant, my nose is always congested and kinda stuffed and I suffer the same shit every fucking day :feelsrope: :feelsree:

I have allergy tbh but it's not that bad

Yes that was what I meant, my nose is always congested and kinda stuffed and I suffer the same shit every fucking day :feelsrope: :feelsree:
My condolences. I hate it when I can barely breathe.

My condolences. I hate it when I can barely breathe.
Imagine growing as an old ass man with such conditions. I guess I'll die early bcuz of this.

I truly wish if we had to be born at all, it would’ve been in a Star Trek TNG type of scientifically and medically hyper advanced environment and time period, where all of our nagging health issues could be completely cured by Dr. Crusher in an hour or less.

I truly wish if we had to be born at all, it would’ve been in a Star Trek TNG type of scientifically and medically hyper advanced environment and time period, where all of our nagging health issues could be completely cured by Dr. Crusher in an hour or less.

In that case incels wouldn't exist at all imo with genetic engineering hax
I would prefer a different reality in which humans were more advanced and less driven by instincts tho, or that they didn't have any disease in the first place kek

In that case incels wouldn't exist at all imo with genetic engineering hax
I would prefer a different reality in which humans were more advanced and less driven by instincts tho, or that they didn't have any disease in the first place kek
In the TNG universe Roddenberry had constructed the idea was we were or had largely evolved out of our prior negative ape like traits.

Though they could of course come back and flare up at times.

I can't even breath through my fucking nose, Idk why I can't taking into account I have multiple meds to supress my asthma and allergies and I'm taking them daily. Btw I'm allergic af and I also have a deviated septum, along with an asymmetrical big ass nose ofc. I never get sick or catch a cold so this makes me beyond pissed.

I fucking hate this, I'm being obliged to breath through my mouth while I shouldn't do so, nature apparently wants me to keep being a recessed chin deformed truecel jfl, god pls end up all my suffering :feelsrope:
yes. I have food poisoning rn so can't breath or when I do it's bit painful. really fucking hate this life

Mucusless diet tbh

Deviated septum and mouthbreathing is the core cause of inceldom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back