Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Anthony Davis mog you?

Does Anthony Davis mog you?

• Mogs me from LA to Mumbai

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Mogs me, but only from LA to Oakland

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I mog him

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I had this discussion with some people on chat, some people here claimed that they mog Anthony Davis in terms of looks.

I find it surprising that people here would mog him so I decided to make a poll on this.

5bdca5da0591f272bf0eed96

viaQFvq.jpg

pelicans-pistons-basketball-310x415.jpg

Pros:

6'10'' tall
BBC

Cons:

Unibrow

JFL he is status and moneymaxxed

also I would look like a dwarf next to him

next thread: Does 55 year old Brad Pitt mog you?
Pros: He's Brad Pitt
Cons: He's 55

I mog him because face is the most important aspect of attraction and my face is not as ugly as his. But in practice, he's statusmaxxed so he mogs me.

The guy looks like he has some condition. I'm merely bald, acne-scarred and have a couple of other poor features (lower third, skull, ears, eyelids, etc), but you can tell I don't suffer from any condition when you look at me.

What kind of condition? He is an elite athlete. He just has an unibrow.

Mogs me from Proxima Centuri to UY Scuti.

of course he does

What kind of condition? He is an elite athlete. He just has an unibrow.
The proportions of his face are all screwed up. Lower third is ultralong compared to upper third and midface. This is common in super tall guys, he probably suffers from gigantism to some degree.

Mogs me cuz black and tall

The proportions of his face are all screwed up. Lower third is ultralong compared to upper third and midface. This is common in super tall guys, he probably suffers from gigantism to some degree.

Cope if you think he would be incel even if he wasn't statusmaxxed. There is always some woman out there who wants a tall BBC even if most of them find him ugly.

Cope if you think he would be incel even if he wasn't statusmaxxed. There is always some woman out there who wants a tall BBC even if most of them find him ugly.
Well, to be fair, yes, there is a "market" for ultratall aggressive-looking guys like that. But it's a mere niche that very hardly contains prime truly attractive girls.

I'd 100% prefer to be a pretty boy with cute NW0 straight hair of average height over that.

Well, to be fair, yes, there is a "market" for ultratall aggressive-looking guys like that. But it's a mere niche that very hardly contains prime truly attractive girls.

But he would still mog your sexual life. No niche market for you.

Facewise he's ugly but height mogs me to oblivion

But he would still mog your sexual life. No niche market for you.
That's true. Im not tall or masculine enough to get something just out of my height or masculity with an ugly face.

Yeah, you convinced me this time. A super tall ugly guy mogs a slightly above average tall but slightly less ugly guy like me.

mogs me from one place to another place that is far away from the first place

he height and frame mogs me into another dimension.

mogs me into oblivion, just shave that eyebrow

Fuck this nigger and his stupid unibrow

Why doesn't he just shave his unibrow? If you are incel just due to unibrow you are 100000% volcel just shave it and save up for electrolysis jfl. Easiest facial fix ever.

If we only talk about face then we are kinda equal maybe he barely mogs me. But he destroys me in height, status, money, etc

Mogs me from USA to China.