Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does all this cuck shit in the world make you feel bad for even looking at women?

I

IncelHeII

I don't even look at women, being an incel who does nothing but work and go on the internet it almost seems like a fucking crime tbh, it's so over for you if you can't even look at women, I'm so fucked, how do I fix this niggers?

Oh you mean... this society seems to shame men for even showing interest in women? Because I've noticed that for sure.

It just doesn't really like men very much tbh, or anything that men do.

Oh you mean... this society seems to shame men for even showing interest in women? Because I've noticed that for sure.

It just doesn't really like men very much tbh, or anything that men do.
it feels like it. But I feel like women hate me if I look at them. I feel so fucking mentally ill from my lack of success with women, plus all the shit you read online, its messed up. Makes me want to rope so much. Meanwhile I live with a tallfag who brings home women everynight, says its cause he has big dick energy

Yes. It makes me feel more angry

I used to obsessively look at toilets, after getting Blackpilled whenever I go out I just now view toilets as unattainable and only notice men, I notice how they mog me and the various different ways in which they mog me. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I looked at toilet on the train today and she gave me the absolute most evil look back and I wasn’t even trying to look at her or check her out or anything I was literally just trying to look out the window behind her reeeeeeeeee:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I looked at toilet on the train today and she gave me the absolute most evil look back and I wasn’t even trying to look at her or check her out or anything I was literally just trying to look out the window behind her reeeeeeeeee:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
GrAYcel:what:

it feels like it. But I feel like women hate me if I look at them. I feel so fucking mentally ill from my lack of success with women, plus all the shit you read online, its messed up. Makes me want to rope so much. Meanwhile I live with a tallfag who brings home women everynight, says its cause he has big dick energy

It's tough.

We need more incels to live in sane countries for a while and report back, lol

I did hear about one guy whose life was a mess in the US so he decided to change things up by moving to Hungary and now he's married and has kids.