Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does a waifu body pillow help with the lonineleness at all?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This is beyond pathetic, I used to LOL @ guys who would do this but Im eyeing some bodypillows on Amazon and wondering if I should pull the trigger

HTB1OFaNvFGWBuNjy0Fbq6z4sXXaf.jpg_350x350.jpg

I need someone to hug at night more than anything

Anyone owns a body pillow? Would it help me cope?

Last edited:
Doubt it. Sex doll or bust

For me, no. It would ruin my already ruined self-esteem. Like I perceive people who have body pillows to be rock bottom, and I know that while I'm closer to rock bottom than others with women, I'm not there yet.

Do wou watch anime on a regular basis? buy 3 you faggot

If you bust, make sure to wash it before you get crust.

I'd get one if I had the cash for it.

This is how much you've been hammered down by society for simply liking a harmless body pillow

If chad had a waifu body pillow, suddenyl it would be "cool" and "hip" again

but if an ugly neckbeard incel had one, it would be "cringe" and "neckbeard"

My waifu pillow would friend zone me

I don't it would help
You'd still know that it's a pillow and not a real woman

no u are a degenerate if you do it ngl

This is how much you've been hammered down by society for simply liking a harmless body pillow

Tumblr mldwnshLu61qcjqc0o1 400

I just need someone to hug, LOL @ you coomers immediately jumping to "if you nut on it..."
I'm a dirty coomer doomer I'll admit. Get your hug on with a big tiddy bear maybe.

not for me, but you can bet if anime waifu robots become a thing im buying it day one

Don’t know. I can’t buy one because my parents will send me to asylum

Get a stuffed animal instead. That way if it’s found you can say it’s old and you just never bothered to get rid of it

I own a couple of covers, and I can say it is worth the money. Some of the covers are really nice and have cute art and at night even though it is dark you memorize the artwork on the pillow. The covers can be very soft and feel nice on your legs and face if you death grip it. I want to get perfume for mine but I have not gotten around to it. Some of the artwork makes you want to pat your pillow on the head. Also get the 50x160cm sized covers, I am 5'4 and I can wrap my whole body around one this long but the 50x150cm I don't get pillow on my feet anymore.

Here are a couple of covers sites

This one I have used and its ok. But the covers are cheaper on aliexpress and their selection is not as good as the bootleg stores. The whole point of this site is accessibility to the western market, so quality and price is not the best.

This one is new and I plan to get two covers from them to try them out. They say they support the artists directly

Here are a couple of stores on aliexpress. The covers are cheap and good quality, bootlegs though so no money goes towards the original artists. Just note that they are having shipping problem from china because of beer virus.

I think a bodypillow would probably help and i wouldn't mind getting one myself but i'm poor

I own a couple of covers, and I can say it is worth the money. Some of the covers are really nice and have cute art and at night even though it is dark you memorize the artwork on the pillow. The covers can be very soft and feel nice on your legs and face if you death grip it. I want to get perfume for mine but I have not gotten around to it. Some of the artwork makes you want to pat your pillow on the head. Also get the 50x160cm sized covers, I am 5'4 and I can wrap my whole body around one this long but the 50x150cm I don't get pillow on my feet anymore.

Here are a couple of covers sites

This one I have used and its ok. But the covers are cheaper on aliexpress and their selection is not as good as the bootleg stores. The whole point of this site is accessibility to the western market, so quality and price is not the best.

This one is new and I plan to get two covers from them to try them out. They say they support the artists directly

Here are a couple of stores on aliexpress. The covers are cheap and good quality, bootlegs though so no money goes towards the original artists. Just note that they are having shipping problem from china because of beer virus.

Looks like a good low-cost alternative to sexdolls for those who don't want to shell out that kind of money. I might even get one myself to add to my growing collection of Foid Alternative Products (F.A.P.)

I am going to buy one ngl

I own a doll and can still tell it's her in the dark.

Body pillow is the same as regular pillow without light.