Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does a racist guy deserve to be knocked out?

Does a racist guy deserve to be knocked out?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
In this video there's a white guy saying racist things to three black teens on a subway in london. When the teens were exiting the train one knocked out the racist guy, and the normies on the subway celebrated. A couple people tried to help him, but you can hear some normies say "don't help the racist." If a foid was saying those racist things would the normies still celebrate if she was knocked out? I think it's wrong to use violence against someone who only uses words against you.

View: https://youtu.be/v_Evflae4-M?t=80

Last edited:
Its a natural reaction. He could also try to defend himself but he is a little weasel.

No fuck those London cucks,and the negroes have their own continent

Its a natural reaction. He could also try to defend himself but he is a little weasel.
It was a sneak attack, and three against one. I would understand if he agreed to fight them before he was hit.

Only if someone is threatening your life or the life of someone you love or care for.
Also only if they physically attack you.
But blacks will always go chimp mode on everything
also Jews deserve to be attacked even if it is only verbal
fuck the jews

Why would you knock out someone who pronounces an evolutionary fact?

Not going to say that I would do the same thing, but he had it coming to him.

Only if someone is threatening your life or the life of someone you love or care for.
Also only if they physically attack you.
I agree. I would only insult someone back if just words were used against me, unless they were threatening me and getting too close.
Not going to say that I would do the same thing, but he had it coming to him.
He should've known something like that would happen, but I'm not sure if he deserved it.

He should've known something like that would happen, but I'm not sure if he deserved it.
I don't really have any sympathy for stormfront's, because they don't have much sympathy for me.

Sure, I might support their freedom of speech, but they should expect people to get fed up when they shit talk ethnics in public.

id knock out a racist guy

I don't really have any sympathy for stormfront's, because they don't have much sympathy for me.

Sure, I might support their freedom of speech, but they should expect people to get fed up when they shit talk ethnics in public.
I don't know. The white guy was riding the subway so he probably wasn't rich. I'm not sure if low status whitecels have it a lot better than ethnics, for it to be acceptable to knock them out when they say rude things to ethnics.
That's where you're wrong kiddo
If they're only insulting me then I'll insult them back, but if they get in my face that's when I'd hit them. I'd react the same way to a man or a foid. If some white guy called me a camel I'd just call him a faggot. I don't see a need to hit somebody if they don't threaten me or get in my face.

Last edited:
lol he went out like a bitch

I don't know. The white guy was riding the subway so he probably wasn't rich. I'm not sure if low status whitecels have it a lot better than ethnics, for it to be acceptable to knock them out when they say rude things to ethnics.

Doesn't really matter what their status is, if they talk shit then they should be ready to get hit :feelsBox:

Doesn't really matter what their status is, if they talk shit then they should be ready to get hit :feelsBox:
Would you think it's ok for three white teens to knock out an old black guy who kept calling them crackers?

Would you think it's ok for three white teens to knock out an old black guy who kept calling them crackers?

I would argue that whites aren't equivelant to ethnics in that regard, since their ontop of the food chain.

Calling a white person a cracker is like making fun of a rich person, it just doesn't really work.

In order to actually be racist against them, you would have to actually go out of your way to discriminate against them.

I mean seriously, do you think that @BummerDrummer would care if you called him a cracker?, if anything he would just brush it off and go on with his day

Last edited:
I would argue that whites aren't equivelant to ethnics in that regard, since their ontop of the food chain.

Calling a white person a cracker is like making fun of a rich person, it just doesn't really work.

In order to actually be racist against them, you would have to actually go out of your way to discriminate against them.
But why does the n-word "work" on black people? Shouldn't it just roll off their shoulders too? To me it seems like they're giving that word too much power. When the white guy was calling them names I don't see how he discriminated against them from getting into a university or job position.

London, birmingham, bradford, Leicester etc need to be wiped off the map

But why does the n-word "work" on black people? It should just roll off their shoulders too. To me it seems like they're giving that word too much power. When the white guy was calling them names I don't see how he discriminated against them from getting into a university or job position.
I try not to get fed up with it online, because that's just the nature of the internet, people are going to say nigger whether you like it or not.

Hell, sometimes it can even be pretty damn funny when it's in good spirit.

It's different in public though, I don't really think that whites should just go around calling people niggers, chinks, and spics, because it's just not respectful.

I try not to get fed up with it online, because that's just the nature of the internet, people are going to say nigger whether you like it or not.

Hell, sometimes it can even be pretty damn funny when it's in good spirit.

It's different in public though, I don't really think that whites should just go around calling people niggers, chinks, and spics, because it's just not respectful.
It's not fair to say it's ok to disrespect white men but expect them to respect other races. To me that's kind of like how foids say they deserve special treatment because "patriarchy". But I may be wrong because I don't study racism specifically that much.

It's not fair to say it's ok to disrespect white men but expect them to respect other races. To me that's kind of like how foids say they deserve special treatment because "patriarchy". But I may be wrong because I don't study racism specifically that much.
You're not disrespecting them if they aren't offended by it.

Like I've said before, most people wouldn't even care if you called them "Cracker"

20200603 024921

Racists have the best hairstyle so no.

You're not disrespecting them if they aren't offended by it.

Like I've said before, most people wouldn't even care if you called them "Cracker"
Being called a "pussy ass cracker" can be very offensive to some people. But being offended or disrespected shouldn't be enough to put your hands on someone else. If a foid was calling those teens the n-word I bet they wouldn't have knocked her out, but the white guy may have seemed more threatening than a foid, though the teens didn't look afraid of him.

I don't know if he deserves to be knocked out, but I deserve to knock someone up :cryfeels:

Words aren't violence. Your feelings shouldn't be hurt so much by a word. If you are offended by a word to the point of assaulting someone you should be exterminated imo. Low IQ mongrels are what is wrong with society and single mothers that are implicit on breeding with these low IQ thugs and criminals.

Being called a "pussy ass cracker" can be very offensive to some people. But being offended or disrespected shouldn't be enough to put your hands on someone else. If a foid was calling those teens the n-word I bet they wouldn't have knocked her out, but the white guy may have seemed more threatening than a foid, though the teens didn't look afraid of him.
If it was a foid calling them nigger then she would have had it coming aswell

though the teens didn't look afraid of him.
Have you seen how tall those teens are? Hardly fair for a gorilla to rip a mans arms off.

Based Sucker Punch btw. Try that on an opponent that knows it is coming. Human garbage. Then you have those whores that need to eat train track.

In this video there's a white guy saying racist things to three black teens on a subway in london. When the teens were exiting the train one knocked out the racist guy, and the normies on the subway celebrated. A couple people tried to help him, but you can hear some normies say "don't help the racist." If a foid was saying those racist things would the normies still celebrate if she was knocked out? I think it's wrong to use violence against someone who only uses words against you.

Typical negro reaction
Chimp out

:feelshaha:

If blacks and leftists didn't have double standards they wouldn't have any standards at all.
Are you trying to say that my standards aren't fair?

If a group of white kids beat up an old black guy because he was gonna mug them then I would support them 100%

Words aren't violence. Your feelings shouldn't be hurt so much by a word. If you are offended by a word to the point of assaulting someone you should be exterminated imo.
The world would be a better place if people treated each other nicer, and won't physically harm someone simply for using words that disrespected them. In online gaming things are fun and entertaining because players are allowed to say almost whatever they want without the fear of being assaulted. Real life sucks because society tells us if we offend the wrong people we can be severly injured because they feel like acting "bad ass", so we're a lot higher inhib in public. This is a broken system that must be fixed if we're going to advance further.
If it was a foid calling them nigger then she would have had it coming aswell
Based. I like consistency.
Ooga booga, someone said something I don't like so APE TIME
That behavior can be found in white people too. White normies are dumb and I can see them being violent because you said their football team sucks.

Last edited:
Don't make a nigga angry or he'll start throwing blows and start making chimp noises and throwing poop if you make them really mad

Oh, I'm not calling them apes because they're black. To be clear, I'm against racism. I'm calling them apes because of how they responded. Believe me, I know whites are like this; I had to deal with it growing up. I called them apes then too.
Based. Everyone who acts violent like that for no good reason is an ape.

No. That's literally fascism.

I would say YES. But the real racial supremacists are sitting in Parliaments, International Institutions, and are the CEOs of International Corporations. The opinions of this racist dont matter as his life and the lives of all the people in the train.

They get this look and furrow their brows like apes too. At least the whites do. Nothing I did infuriated them more than constantly getting back up after being thrown to the ground and calmly responding to them. They wanted me to stay down but I didn't. They may have been bigger than me but I was more evolved and they knew it.
Bullies are easy to piss off. If they don't make sure they hurt you it will make them realize they have no power.
I would say YES. But the real racial supremacists are sitting in Parliaments, International Institutions, and are the CEOs of International Corporations. The opinions of this racist dont matter as his life and the lives of all the people in the train.
I agree, the racists who severely effect people's lives should be punished. But that guy probably didn't have any real power and is not rich.

I mean seriously, do you think that @BummerDrummer would care if you called him a cracker?, if anything he would just brush it off and go on with his day
You sound like you just hate white people and have to go through mental gymnastics to justify violence against them

No because you can just use racial slurs in return or just don't react to it. The only time knocking someone out is when it's a clear breach of privacy.

No because you can just use racial slurs in return or just don't react to it. The only time knocking someone out is when it's a clear breach of privacy.
That's true, bad words don't steal your possessions or physically harm you. The only thing the white guy could've harmed was their feelings, and that's not worth fighting over. If he was following them around and annoying them they can push him away before hitting.

the niggers had the majority too

Actions have consequences. If you do something to incite anger in someone than dont be surprised when the retaliate

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Bullies are easy to piss off. If they don't make sure they hurt you it will make them realize they have no power.

I agree, the racists who severely effect people's lives should be punished. But that guy probably didn't have any real power and is not rich.

Exactly.

We need to bring back duels tbh.

What did this fucker except? Id punch him too

That's true, bad words don't steal your possessions or physically harm you. The only thing the white guy could've harmed was their feelings, and that's not worth fighting over. If he was following them around and annoying them they can push him away before hitting.
pretty much, but I can understand why others in the thread will react and start a fight, especially for us under our term incels, as continuous insults over our outcasted status, will escalate our mood to that of a relentless murderer (though it's expected so I'm not going to take a step and stop them from doing it if they end up going fully committed to it).

However, I had to refrain from actions that would unleash a whole array of events that I wouldn't want to be meddling towards, as this would mean I won't be able to do other things i.e. interests (I should have questioned on their statements instead but I was in my infancy of realising the world is a mess), thus I took a non reactive approach as, in my eyes, reacting physically to even the pointless statements, which I could have flung the same in return, was a sort of animalistic/devilish behaviour I didn't want to display, though if it does seem like I'm being cornered for too long to the point where I can't even do anything at all; I possiby would have a surprise up my sleeve.

English accent hate post. Fuck British I despise your shitty accent kys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back