Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does a modified lefort III really even help?

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Help a bad midface and zygos. I can see it move both for better anterior projection, but would it add volume?

I know that it can be pretty good at fixing weak lower orbital rims.

I'm honestly down to do a modified lefort III. If it goes wrong, then I'll probably rope shortly afterwards. I'm planning to rope either ways, so it doesn't hurt giving even the extreme surgeries a shot. I have the money, so I think its worth giving it a shot. 

@FACEandLMS (since you seem to know your shit)

Dr Zarrinbal in Germany does Zygomatic sandwich ostéotomies but the surgery is still experimental and results are totally unpredictable so you basically have to go for it with your own risk.

It will move your maxilla forward, but then afterwards you'll need other surgeries to look good. It allows other surgeries to have better results because of better forward growth. Not much you can do surgery wise if the maxilla is overly retruded, so it has to be moved forward first. The Lefort III isn't what is going to make you good looking, it's the surgeries that follows, so you'll need a lot of money.

If you're an extremely ugly truecel, who is mostly ugly because of a retruded maxilla, I don't see why you wouldn't do it. You're fucked now and you're fucked if the surgery goes wrong. You're fucked either way if you don't try.

CopingGymcel said:
It will move your maxilla forward, but then afterwards you'll need other surgeries to look good. It allows other surgeries to have better results because of better forward growth. Not much you can do surgery wise if the maxilla is overly retruded, so it has to be moved forward first. The Lefort III isn't what is going to make you good looking, it's the surgeries that follows, so you'll need a lot of money.
If you're an extremely ugly truecel, who is mostly ugly because of a retruded maxilla, I don't see why you wouldn't do it. You're fucked now and you're fucked if the surgery goes wrong. You're fucked either way if you don't try.
But OP didn’t say anything about his maxilla. He said he has a bad midface which i’m assuming that he has a long one and no zygos projection. Fixing maxilla that isn’t recessed is gonna make you look comical.

Octopusgun2 said:
But OP didn’t say anything about his maxilla. He said he has a bad midface which i’m assuming that he has a long one and no zygos projection. Fixing maxilla that isn’t recessed is gonna make you look comical.

If it's not retruded, giving it more forward growth isn't going to do shit, yes.

If he has a comically long midface, then there is no fix and he better hope that is other features are good enough to make up for it.

Octopusgun2 said:
Dr Zarrinbal in Germany does Zygomatic sandwich ostéotomies but the surgery is still experimental and results are totally unpredictable so you basically have to go for it with your own risk.

Is it getting better and better? I can't afford many procedures right now. Only a few of the big ones. But probably only ONE. I know I can afford everything without a doubt in like 3-4 years. So it would be perfectly in time for me.

CopingGymcel said:

Actually it doesn't move the maxilla. I'm talking about Dr. Sinn's modified lefort III in Texas. It doesn't really modify the maxilla at all.

Draw circles on your top cheeks just under your orbitals. It moves that forwards.

I might need a lefort I, but I'm not sure. My maxilla isn't that bad. Midface is.

Octopusgun2 said:

Not long, but just recessed and with no zygos projection.

CopingGymcel said:
If it's not retruded, giving it more forward growth isn't going to do shit, yes.

If he has a comically long midface, then there is no fix and he better hope that is other features are good enough to make up for it.

Midfaces actually can be fixed when a person has a gummy smile. Mine isn't a long midface, so I'm fine. its just recessed.

f046-001eh-9781455753284.jpg

This doesn't move the maxilla? Looks that way at least from the picture.

No, you need a modified lefort 10 and orbital rim implants to have a chance of being considered human.

can you send me a pic of you? I am interested how you look like to make you consider lefort III

Quote from someone who has gotten a Zygos sandwich osteotomy

some members seem to think this procedure can give high cheekbones as seen in some male models, whereas the cut for the zygomatic sandwich osteotomy is over the lower part of the zygomatic bone. The upper part of the zygomatic bone is not fractured and thus you will get some fullness of the lower part of the cheekbone, not the higher part/the part above the malar prominence extending into the inferior orbital rim. Not the high or masculine cheekbone most of us seem to aim for.

CopingGymcel said:

I said "modified" Lefort III for a reason.

You're looking at the standard Lefort III for deformity patients.

swissincel said:
can you send me a pic of you? I am interested how you look like to make you consider lefort III

Nah. I don't post pics on the internet, lol.

Its mostly the recessed midface, dude.

Octopusgun2 said:

Link? I'm curious. Was this discussed on jawsurgeryforums.com?

Yeah, it sucks. Plastic surgery technology just isn't there. Might wait for a decade or rope by then. No point of living.

Octopusgun2 said:

Even if you can't get high cheekbones, a pair of nice cheekbones, even if they are low set, will always look good.

052716-johnn-depp-1988.jpg

Very low set, known for his good cheekbones. Of course there are guys with better cheekbones out there that are higher set, but his are good enough for normies to be mirin'. The width and forward growth is where it's at for men. Being high set is only a bonus.

truecel23 said:
CopingGymcel said:

I said "modified" Lefort III for a reason.
You're looking at the standard Lefort III for deformity patients.

swissincel said:
Nah. I don't post pics on the internet, lol.
Its mostly the recessed midface, dude.

Octopusgun2 said:
Link? I'm curious. Was this discussed on jawsurgeryforums.com?
Yeah, it sucks. Plastic surgery technology just isn't there. Might wait for a decade or rope by then. No point of living.

Yeah, it’s about the very doctor I mentioned.

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=4878.45

Also, I don’t know if this is just a morph or actual results but here :

hqdefault.jpg

CopingGymcel said:
Even if you can't get high cheekbones, a pair of nice cheekbones, even if they are low set, will always look good.

Very low set, known for his good cheekbones. Of course there are guys with better cheekbones out there that are higher set, but his are good enough for normies to be mirin'. The width and forward growth is where it's at for men. Being high set is only a bonus.

Yeah and it creates that amazing sunken cheek effect too with a great jaw.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah, it’s about the very doctor I mentioned.

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=4878.45

Also, I don’t know if this is just a morph or actual results but here :

hqdefault.jpg

Could be fake news. IDK honestly. I mean, would they morph something unrealistic?

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:

Very low set, known for his good cheekbones. Of course there are guys with better cheekbones out there that are higher set, but his are good enough for normies to be mirin'. The width and forward growth is where it's at for men. Being high set is only a bonus.
My problem isn’t my cheekbones. I have high set cheekbones but mine are weak with little to no zygos projection.

Octopusgun2 said:
My problem isn’t my cheekbones. I have high set cheekbones but mine are weak with little to no zygos projection.

Since they're in the right place, fillers could perhaps help. They've come a long way with fillers these days, it can create amazing results.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Since they're in the right place, fillers could perhaps help. They've come a long way with fillers these days, it can create amazing results.
I don’t want to take the risk tbh. I don’t have enough money anyways, i should get the necessary surgeries that I need and let the rest till I at least lose my virginity.

Octopusgun2 said:
I don’t want to take the risk tbh. I don’t have enough money anyways, i should get the necessary surgeries that I need and let the rest till I at least lose my virginity.

I am pretty sure fillers are low risk and can be taken out if you're not satisfied with the results. It's much cheaper than surgery and the top doctors within the field pretty much always get good results (you'll look better than before at least).

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I am pretty sure fillers are low risk and can be taken out if you're not satisfied with the results. It's much cheaper than surgery and the top doctors within the field pretty much always get good results (you'll look better than before at least).
I just don’t have enough money if that’s the case. My cheekbones are high set so my undereye support is decent which IMO is good enough.

Octopusgun2 said:
I just don’t have enough money if that’s the case. My cheekbones are high set so my undereye support is decent which IMO is good enough.

You should fix lower third first of course. I do think a nice pair of projecting cheekbones could make a long midface look shorter, though (will appear wider and take focus off the length).

Octopusgun2 said:
Fix your fucking 0/10 lower third first before looking at cheekbones or anything for your midface.

Also nothing will fix a long face. Just LDAR if your midface is too long.

anincelforlifelol said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Fix your fucking 0/10 lower third first before looking at cheekbones or anything for your midface.
Also nothing will fix a long face. Just LDAR if your midface is too long.
Midface is pretty much unfixable and can in no way be made shorter. I am starting with nose first as I got made fun of for it (still do from time to time) and I think it’s a major problem for me then lower third. Other stuff can wait.

Octopusgun2 said:

Have you looked into the "CT-Bone" stuff?