Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dodi repack Silent Hill 2

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date

Will it not be on GOG? It’d be technically free if they put it on there jfl.

dont even pirate that shit

even RE4 would be better

Thats why if you are going to play the goymake you should pirate
I don't care enough to pirate it since OG was a snoozefest. New one is most likely even worse. I may play it as a comedic relief but only after i force myself to finish first game and it's practically impossible.

Will it not be on GOG? It’d be technically free if they put it on there jfl.
U can pirate most games on steam just by using a program dedicated to remove steam-drm.

U can pirate most games on steam just by using a program dedicated to remove steam-drm.
Some but some games have their own drm i think

And obviously that doesn't work on jewnuvo (denuvo)

I don't care enough to pirate it since OG was a snoozefest. New one is most likely even worse. I may play it as a comedic relief but only after i force myself to finish first game and it's practically impossible.
I dont care about horror games like re and sh. these games are very popular but i dont find it interesting.