Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bought a laptop. Is it good

In fact what made me buy it was its cpu
The son of a bitch mogs some i7 models

Still low ram tho
Yeah the ram is what's making this one slightly below average.

Maybe check this out

Cool thing about Lenovo is their shit is upgradeable.

but not alot, its just something that can maybe happen
8 should still be enough tho
Nigga i been using one with fuckin 2 gb ram for more than a decade
Ofc 8 would be like a stacey for me

Yeah the ram is what's making this one slightly below average.

Maybe check this out

Cool thing about Lenovo is their shit is upgradeable.
Yes i forgot its upgradable too
If it causes serious problems (im very patient with laptops as must be clear from the config of my old one with which i put up for a decade or more), ill have it upgraded

Wont the cpu make up n compensate for it?
a little yes.
if it was lower then 8, the cpu wouldnt even matter since it would be limited by ram. but thats not the cause with your laptop i think

a little yes.
if it was lower then 8, the cpu wouldnt even matter since it would be limited by ram. but thats not the cause with your laptop i think
Hmmm
I hope so
I gotta wait n see

Yes i forgot its upgradable too
If it causes serious problems (im very patient with laptops as must be clear from the config of my old one with which i put up for a decade or more), ill have it upgraded
Bro, Lenovo is one of the best laptop brands for those who want quality without spending a fortune. So you're good.

You’re going to enjoy it. Have fun. Man this thread made me happy af. I love when people upgrade their laptops. There’s always so much excitement that comes with it.

the one i had before this had 4gb ram, but had an intel pentium silver and no gpu, only the integrated one.
not as bad as yours but ik how it feels to have an nice upgrade. enjoy

Bro, Lenovo is one of the best laptop brands for those who want quality without spending a fortune. So you're good.

You’re going to enjoy it. Have fun. Man this thread made me happy af. I love when people upgrade their laptops. There’s always so much excitement that comes with it.
I think this whole gaming section is active more than inceldom discussion section is

Your excitement excited me too
thanks

the one i had before this had 4gb ram, but had an intel pentium silver and no gpu, only the integrated one.
not as bad as yours but ik how it feels to have an nice upgrade. enjoy
The old one should just rest 6ft deep under the ground now tbh

I didnt get your point being a retard on computer stuff

I think your old laptop has an old hard drive running Windows 7 which is quite more bearable than an old hard drive running WIndows 10. I'm 99% sure your new laptop has an SSD (Solid State Drive)

Last edited:
I think your old laptop is running an old hard drive running Windows 7 which is quite more bearable than an old hard drive running WIndows 10. I'm 99% sure your new laptop has an SSD/Solid State Drive.
Oh ic
Yes the new one got ssd i think

people saying its bad are delirious. You can run everything but a handful of games

people saying its bad are delirious. You can run everything but a handful of games
I think they r referring to the low ram
In terms of games i really rather play old nostalgic or popular ones