Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Documentary on how femoids betrayed their own country for Chad.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Admiral
★★★★★
I don't expect you to watch the whole thing but if you skip to the end you'll see that these fucking Chad-worshipping bitches would do the whole thing over again if they could. Their only worry is about their Chad leaving them and "if they loved them" they don't care they betrayed their own country AT ALL. This is why women should stay in the kitchen.

I don't expect you to watch the whole thing but if you skip to the end you'll see that these fucking Chad-worshipping bitches would do the whole thing over again if they could. Their only worry is about their Chad leaving them and "if they loved them" they don't care they betrayed their own country AT ALL. This is why women should stay in the kitchen.

Seems quite interesting ngl. Im usually into nature documentaries, but I might start watching history documentaries such as this when I get the chance to. But yeah, woman not being lut in a restrictive position and jewish / leftists agendas will always be the key to the downfall of a society ( which is what’s happening rn).