Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over documentary of Incel and his “life-like” sex doll

This would be me if I stayed in the UK any longer.

I can't fucking believe I actually seriously considered this at one point in my life. Holy fucking shit.

This is just a massive delusional cope, no piece of plastic will ever replace real female intimacy. At least not for another 20+ years till we get AI romance.

This would be me if I stayed in the UK any longer.

I can't fucking believe I actually seriously considered this at one point in my life. Holy fucking shit.

This is just a massive delusional cope, no piece of plastic will ever replace real female intimacy. At least not for another 20+ years till we get AI romance.
Did you SEAMAXX?

Damn, i saw this documentary a decade ago. So depressing. I even remember the repair guy saying "It's a very high form of masturbation" or something like that without even watching it again.

I ordered a sex doll. She'll be coming in a few months.

all theguy had to do was chloroform that roommate and fuck her. He has a nice gun collection thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back