Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Documentary about virginity in Japan

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-

I think it's a future glimpse of the upcoming decade in western society. Don't bother watching the second half - they go on to blame long working hours.

But overall it made me think how much the West will follow in its footsteps but even worse in the upcoming years, despite the Chad-incel dynamic playing a less of a role in Japan. More men are virgins in Japan, unlike the West. Ageing population; adult diapers are nearly selling as much as baby diapers, It's funny to see how one milf in the documentary advocated normalizing polygamy so Chang could keep birth rates afloat.

Unlike men in the West, Japanese men don't seem as cucked - they still believe themselves to be breadwinners and the traditional role of women to be upheld (or with some modifications). "Sexual harassment" is apparently 'tolerated' in the workplace, so I'm guessing women don't scream 'rapist' after being looked at. Meanwhile, the coping industry is booming in Japan anime, massage parlours, sex robots and maid cafes - something I think will be non-existent in the West and looked down upon/stigmatized.

Last edited:
Oooh it is from 2018 so fairly recent. I'll watch before bed thanks OP
It is rare to get lots of posts on here that are new-ish. Just last night I was about to post an insightful comment about a news report then looked at the post date and fucker OP was stating something back from 2010 as if it was relevant facts. burns my bacon tbh

So over for rice cels

Yes, I've seen this documentary however I don't really think it needed to be made. It is pretty apparent that Japan has been going in this downward spiral for awhile now. I think the woman's comment for polygamy is realistic because the majority of japanese women don't want to date the average japanese man unfortunately. The men don't want to work because they don't think its worth it; the women that are earning more money than they ever have would rather spend it on host bars and the like to simulate a date with a chang. Japan is a mess. Its over for ricecels.

The men don't want to work because they don't think its worth it; the women that are earning more money than they ever have would rather spend it on host bars and the like to simulate a date with a chang. Japan is a mess. Its over for ricecels.

They are working though:

Japan has a strong work ethic and culture of wageslaving. They work the most overtime hours in the world, and they also have the highest rate of people not taking off their legally obligated paid leave. They feel guilty for taking paid leave and the have one of the lowest average sleeping hours in the world.

It's literally a wageslaving paradise for companies seeking to exploit labour.

They are working though:

Japan has a strong work ethic and culture of wageslaving. They work the most overtime hours in the world, and they also have the highest rate of people not taking off their legally obligated paid leave. They feel guilty for taking paid leave and the have one of the lowest average sleeping hours in the world.

Oh yeah I was referring to the growing population of hikikomori

The situation is not as grim as it seems tbh. once all of the boomers die out there will be much more space in the country for economic goals for the younger people

Japanese women have the highest standards ever, even Chang-lites have trouble achieving casual sex, they only fuck with the top 10-7% of japanese men and only date the top 14-20% of them.

I've seen a video of these companies that hold dating nights for people to find love and 99% of the time it's the women who are always in control of things, it is as if they're going shopping it sickens me.
Japan needs to stop beating around the bush and provide government mandated gf's.

They are working though:

Yep and also we are talking about a country with one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
Taken directly from wikipedia;
''Seventy-one percent of suicides in Japan were male, and it is the leading cause of death in men aged 20–44. By 2016, suicide rates had reached a 22-year low of 21,764, that is, men decreased by 1,664 to 15,017 and women decreased by 597 to 6,747. ''
Literally over for ricecels hypergamy will just continue to rise in the next yrs. Ngl somebody could make a thread about this.

Part of me thinks it won't get this bad in the West because whites mog asians, but in this clown world, you can never be certain

Japanese women have the highest standards ever, even Chang-lites have trouble achieving casual sex, they only fuck with the top 10-7% of japanese men and only date the top 14-20% of them.

The difference is though, I think Chang also has standards so Japanese becky's also miss out on him - instead they're usually the ones to fuck mayocels of the West.

There really is no difference between Becky's and Stacey''s in the West, the difference is that of time. Becky gets Pumped and dumped throughout her life before 'settling down' in her late 30s for a betabuxxed chadlite.
Part of me thinks it won't get this bad in the West because whites mog asians, but in this clown world, you can never be certain

Not only hypergamy here, but the men are based as well. I think the West could be worse because of the cucked culture of there. I don't think SJWs and feminists (like in the West) even exist in Japan.

The difference is though, I think Chang also has standards so Japanese becky's also miss out on him - instead they're usually the ones to fuck mayocels of the West.

There really is no difference between Becky's and Stacey''s in the West, the difference is that of time. Becky gets Pumped and dumped throughout her life before 'settling down' in her late 30s for a betabuxxed chadlite.

Not only hypergamy here, but the men are based as well. I think the West could be worse because of the cucked culture of there. I don't think SJWs and feminists (like in the West) even exist in Japan.

Chang possesses a scarcity value IMO, there are more ricecels than Changs mainly because not enough proteine since childhood and no gymcelling so this makes ricecels more common.

All Whitecels should visit SEA or Japan at least once in their life tbh. We could get a cute Japanese virgin girl

All Whitecels should visit SEA or Japan at least once in their life tbh. We could get a cute Japanese virgin girl
Asian women are inferior to white women by nearly every metric.
Rather die incel than flee my country and date a race im not attracted to. Just imagine telling other men that having not obese and same race as a standard is too high.. :bluepill: :bluepill:

Lol she says polygamy is a the solution. One Chang impregnates all the noodles

Rather die incel than flee my country and date a race im not attracted to. Just imagine telling other men that having not obese and same race as a standard is too high.. :bluepill: :bluepill:

This tbh. Retarded to have to travel half way across the world to get a woman. Leave the noodles for the ricecels and no more hapacels.

yes but if you can't get white women though, it might be worth a shot
And it's fine to not be attracted to Asians, i just am able to find all races attractive. I would prefer a white girl, but any other will do just fine

Yep and also we are talking about a country with one of the highest suicide rates in the world.
Taken directly from wikipedia;
''Seventy-one percent of suicides in Japan were male, and it is the leading cause of death in men aged 20–44. By 2016, suicide rates had reached a 22-year low of 21,764, that is, men decreased by 1,664 to 15,017 and women decreased by 597 to 6,747. ''
Literally over for ricecels hypergamy will just continue to rise in the next yrs. Ngl somebody could make a thread about this.
How fucked up is it that the number one killer of the men of a nation is not sickness or war but roping because of a lack of sex/intimacy.
Dystopian af.

How fucked up is it that the number one killer of the men of a nation is not sickness or war but roping because of a lack of sex/intimacy.
Dystopian af.
And cucks will still deny it

And cucks will still deny it
If women roped more they'd blame men for it (muh missogeenee) but when men kill themselves more it's still men's fault.

If I woke up tomorrow and I was Japanese, I'd rope immediately.

I don't see the herbivore man becoming a thing in the same way that it has in Japan. I think it's a phenomenon that is driven by what men are expected to be in Japanese society, the rigid enforcement of that expectation, and the shame associated with not living up to it. Their economy has been stagnant for decades too, so men are less willing to become salarymen, working all hours for family and Emperor. Low immigration no doubt plays a part as well.

The West doesn't do shame in the 21st century, it is highly individualistic, and conformity is a dirty word. If it ever does become widespread in the West, it will be of a much more active nature than in Japan, where it is characterised by passivity. They just cope and rot.

Cope no you wouldn’t in Japan maybe SEA for betabux. They want tall average white male, not ugly white manlets in Japan

I think that it won't happen in the West because whites are generally more extroverted than Asians especially Japanese.

There are more naturally occurring Chads in the white population than the Asian population.

70% of white males are 6/10 or better. Meanwhile its 20% of Asians who are 6/10 or better. So naturally, Asians are gonna be more incel and resort to getting anime waifu.

WTF, Japs are letting their women make sushi now? Everyone knows women are incapable of making sushi because their menstrual cycles ruin their sense of taste and smell. What is this world coming to.

Soon the west will be on the same level than Japan and worst Korea...
If I woke up tomorrow and I was Japanese, I'd rope immediately.

Some washed up old foid in the video literally suggested state-adopted polygamy to help solve the problem.
I can't. It's so fucking over. Every single foid only cares about fucking Chad.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Reminder to everyone itt that Asian Western women are the biggest whores on the planet of this Earth. Source: my family members showing me the spam Instagrams of endless noodle whores

The difference between western and Jap foids is that the latter try to act like a yamato nadeshiko to get Chad's dick instead of acting like a man with tits.

Men work. Women raise children
Jap men still have this correct idea but foids are allowed and promoted in the work force. And surprise, it's not working out for them, just like the west. Could it be, that most of the problems we're having can be traced back to feminism and foids being forcibly included in the workforce? Gee I wonder, oy vey just double the workforce goy enjoy your pennies and temp jobs

Last edited:
It's fucking over for Japcels. Their women only want white Chad.

Not with the ever increasing numbers of subhuman shitskin ethincs in the west.

wh*te women are the worst

RhzWL2c.jpg

I'm going to japan in 2020 and nobody can stop me

JFL. Japanese men make Western soys look like alphas.

Did you even watch the video?

Asian women simply aren't attractive to me. They all look the same and age horribly. They're also short and unathletic.

You slurp white cum, so it doesn't surprise me you don't find asian women attractive nor recognize white people age horribly.

They are short and unathletic. But not much can be said about the fat landwhales of America and Britain.

I don't think SJWs and feminists (like in the West) even exist in Japan.
:feelsseriously::dafuckfeels: You're either uninformed or MISinformed.

:feelsseriously::dafuckfeels: You're either uninformed or MISinformed.

Not as bad as the West. After all it's the West that gave birth to these ideas, and the rest of the world is apprantly playing 'catch up'.

Technically, no country has been immune from Western liberalism. Although some countries and cultures are more resistant than others (I. E. Arab world to varying degrees).

Lol Japan is one of the worst places in Asia to go for white dudes struggling in their own homes dating wise to go
Japanese girls have extremely high standards and that includes the white guys they like
No otaku loser is gonna get a loyal waifu, they’ll chew him up and spit him out
Korea is even worse

Not as bad as the West. After all it's the West that gave birth to these ideas, and the rest of the world is apprantly playing 'catch up'.

Technically, no country has been immune from Western liberalism. Although some countries and cultures are more resistant than others (I. E. Arab world to varying degrees).
Hasn't Saudi started allowing their foids to travel alone? Cucks.

Also this documentary is ruined because of Yuki the sushi chef because she is a woman and she is the reason why so many Japanese men are becoming herbivore men because she doesn’t want them

In the end, it won't be nuclear bombs that will destroy Japan, but Japanese women themselves, an enemy within. Cities can be rebuild, even after being flattened by carpet bombing and atom, but a nation infected by feminism will never recover. It's over, just like in Europe. 2000+ years of history down the drain.

Hasn't Saudi started allowing their foids to travel alone? Cucks.
Still a pretty shit place to live for chicks
You’ll still potentially face execution for adultery in the event of legitimate rape (once saw a documentary about a high school girl in Iran who got hanged after reporting to the police that some old fuck sexually abused her; she got hanged and he only got lashes)

Lol Japan is one of the worst places in Asia to go for white dudes struggling in their own homes dating wise to go
Japanese girls have extremely high standards and that includes the white guys they like
No otaku loser is gonna get a loyal waifu, they’ll chew him up and spit him out
Korea is even worse
I'm not an otaku or weeb. I'm just an incel trying to find a girlfriend. And i'm White

I'm not an otaku or weeb. I'm just an incel trying to find a girlfriend. And i'm White
Yeah but Japanese girls have way higher standards than girls in Vietnam or the Philippines
They want Chads and won’t settle for mediocre white men for green cards like SEA women will