Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel doctors spreading blackpill now

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
"He didn't "walk like a girl." It was all I could do to keep from screaming and bawling my eyes out. It was so demeaning to my husband and myself. He's only 33. I don't want him in a chair in five years"

How can anyone read this and not see that women are more emotional and useless than men :feelskek:

A guy would have probably decked the doctor in the face, but this bitch just sits their and sniffles Also why the fuck is she crying if the words aren't even directed at her? :feelshaha:

"It was so demeaning to my husband and myself."

LOL, Is anyone surprised that this bitch found a way to include herself in this? Women are professional fucking victims

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/paap8r/my_husbands_doctors_appointment_left_me_in_tears/ha3c1hg?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

They want to have this guy lose his job and livelihood over a couple of mean words that were in the husbands best interest? This entire fucking world has gone soft, holy shit :feelshaha:

The first thing this bitch does in her emotional panic is go on reddit and complain. The internet is quite literally a woman's best tool to ruin a fucking persons life. Imagine doing years of medical school and getting fired because you gave someone a wakeup call and their wife was hurt by the mean words. :feelsPop:

Last edited:
"I married Chad, but he is becoming an incel due to disease and i hate that everyone treats my incel husband as an incel.

Ok :feelskek:

She will leave him soon. I can predict the future.
She will post something like "Should i leave my husband now that he is in constant pain and can barely move? It doesnt satisfy me", redditors will tell her that she definitely should leave him, and then she will leave him.

The doctor sounds like an asshole. He is there to give a proper evidence based medical diagnosis and treatment. The patient is a client, not your drinking buddy. Some old doctors just gain too many laurels and think that their mere presence has healing properties.

The doctor sounds hilarious and this sounds like bullshit since it's on Reddit, 99% sure it's a fake story for le upvotes.

Probably fake but some doctors are useless, if it's true the doctor should be suspended. :dab:

Over for girlspinecels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back