Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do your siblings mog you if you have one?

sadcel05x.r

sadcel05x.r

Veteran
My brother mogs me and he is 13. He has a good jawline for his age, will probably end up being taller than me, he has nice eyes and is already comfy with girls. He‘s also gymmaxxing. He basically got all the genes from my Chadlite grandfather.

Yes, my younger brother mogs me, but not in a "omg he has such a jawline, he mogs me" autistic memey way, but in a real way:

He is younger than me but already had sex and gfs while I'm the older one rotting in loneliness.

i usually get told that my older brother looks exactly like me if I would look good.

you can figure how that feels

My brother mogs be by a few cm, he's skinny and has a lot of friends (including female)

yeah. my autistic brother always has like 3 hoes at the same time

Yes sister mogs me looks wise

Both mine mog me since they don't have deformed faces.
:feelswhat: How does he do it? Good face?

Yes, my younger brother mogs me, but not in a "omg he has such a jawline, he mogs me" autistic memey way, but in a real way:

He is younger than me but already had sex and gfs while I'm the older one rotting in loneliness.
i usually get told that my older brother looks exactly like me if I would look good.

you can figure how that feels
My brother mogs be by a few cm, he's skinny and has a lot of friends (including female)
Fucking brutal. Thank Christ i'm an only child

No, but having a male brother significantly better looking than you must be depressing ( chadlite atleast )

My brother socialmogs me but that means being friends with vapid assholes (the previous statement might be a defense mechanism I have to cope) but he might be stuck at my height and I don't really know how our faces compare. Being 5'5.5" sucks but I don't know if it's worse than being an autistic social retard. I happen to be both which really sucks. I think it's better to be average height or taller and autistic than short and socially affluent.

My brother socialmogs me but that means being friends with vapid assholes (the previous statement might be a defense mechanism I have to cope) but he might be stuck at my height and I don't really know how our faces compare. Being 5'5.5" sucks but I don't know if it's worse than being an autistic social retard. I happen to be both which really sucks. I think it's better to be average height or taller and autistic than short and socially affluent.
yh

I mog my brother physically, but he mogs me mentally for not being aware of his situation.

My brother mogs me and he is 13. He has a good jawline for his age, will probably end up being taller than me, he has nice eyes and is already comfy with girls. He‘s also gymmaxxing. He basically got all the genes from my Chadlite grandfather.
I have a sister, :feelsrope: need I say anything else?

My brother ascend when he was 16 and currently he has a gf. I'm 23 yo khhv. so yes.

i am the oldest brother and my younger brother is taller than me, he's probably 6'1" or 6'2" while i am 5'8" (172.72 cm )

I’m an only child

Yes, my sister always asks at family gatherings in front of everyone why I don't have a gf.
My 10 years younger brother (16yo) also start to meet up with girls now and will be safe laid this year.
It's brutal to be the only lonley in whole family

yeah he has a girlfriend he fucks often, I hear her moan

My older brother is lucky I never beat the fucking breaks off him seriously this asshole got the best genes from both parents he's banged over 100 women and is marries to a 6outof10 white chick that is also cool as fuck i cut him out of my life after his wedding that's when I realized I was fucked.