Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do your relatives actually consider you attractive?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Red Fascist
-
We've all heard our grandparents say "You're so handsome" and similar statements, but how much of this is genuine feelings of attraction or are they just virtue signalling like any other foid does?

no my female cousin in fact looks down on me

i get called ugly by family members sometimes lmao, my grandmother once called me handsome thats about the extent of it.

I dont know all I know is family member around my age are very uncomfortable around me I once hung out with my female cousin and we exchanged about 5words

We've all heard our grandparents say "You're so handsome" and similar statements, but how much of this is genuine feelings of attraction or are they just virtue signalling like any other foid does?
not even my grandma said this too me. she always criticized my look

If you were actually attractive no one in your family would say it cuz it creates a weird incest vibe

Trucel trait: Your grandmother has never complicated your appearance.

my father thinks im attractive just cuz i mog him a bit

Absolutely not

My Mom says I'm "cute" but from the rest of my family nothing lol. They do praise my brother though cause he's a tallfag

My 4'11 grandma praises me for being "tall" despite being just average.

Tho she hates that im not "motivated for anything".

My mother says i have nice eyes, they are okay i guess.

Overall nothing lol. I once in a while meet random strangers, old friends of my family or parents of classmates i once had that realize who i am and they always comment: "wow have you grown up" yeah thats what happens if you age duh.

No, my sister has called me ugly. Albeit she was angry when she said it, but then again other women have called me ugly too so there has to be some truth to it.

I think everyone knows that I'm painfully ugly but they don't really wish to point it out

My mother seems like really thinking i am good looking (probably a natural Cope by the nature to avoid she hate me)

The rest of my family know i am subhuman. Because when i vent how ugly i am they never say i'm wrong but stuff like "you should improve your charisma" and bluepill stuff like this