Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your parents tell you to go out?

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I'm realy sicks of my parents telling me to go out and get a gf, instead of sitting on the computer whole day. Like it's just so easy loooool... as if we LDAR because we want to, and not because we are forced into it by society.

Sometimes and I don’t even live with them.

They used to but I think with the years I've Black pilled them somewhat. Where and with whom would I go anyway?

30+, I talk to them on the phone once a week.
I'm 25 and i still live with them (that's normal for slavs), and they are constantly like - "Why don't you go out", "Why no gf", "When you will get married" "KIDS, WHEN?" etc... And i constantly have ot feed them MGTOW stuff so they could leave me alone.

When i was younger like between 11-16.

not anymore now im 22 kek.

I'm 25 and i still live with them (that's normal for slavs), and they are constantly like - "Why don't you go out", "Why no gf", "When you will get married" "KIDS, WHEN?" etc... And i constantly have ot feed them MGTOW stuff so they could leave me alone.

Luckily I never had them pester me over that, just that I don’t go out with people. I spend a fair amount of time outside, just alone.

What's their response to mgtow stuff?

What's their response to mgtow stuff?
"not all women are like this" and my fav one by my mom "i know that some day you'll find some woman who has had her fair share of craziness and wants to settle down with someone like you"

Tbh, both my parents are super low iq, so they can't come with anything smart to say. My dad is a bit smarter, but my mom didn't even finish highschool.

"not all women are like this" and my fav one by my mom "i know that some day you'll find some woman who has had her fair share of craziness and wants to settle down with someone like you"

Tbh, both my parents are super low iq, so they can't come with anything smart to say. My dad is a bit smarter, but my mom didn't even finish highschool.
Tbh I couldn't even get the settling one cause no money to provide for the whore.
Tfw mega over for me.

Jfl when your own mom encourages you to be someone's betabux,when I told my dad about the ever growing number of men getting divorce raped,he told me it's men's fault for not finding the right women.

Then again,back in their days women weren't such degenerates.

My parents think it's that easy too, they say just go out and get a gf.

You are volcel
I am sorta in a situation where I couls maybe get some.ugly fat one,but I cannot get a decent foid. And I am in love with Lana so I cannot really be with some.other girl. So yeah you could call ir voceling but I would call.it just mega fucked.

My parents think it's that easy too, they say just go out and get a gf.
JFL right?

I've told her in the past that it is impossible as i'm too ugly, but you know how every mom thinks their child is good looking... so it's like trying argue with the radio.

Nope she knows I have no where to and that I don't have friends anymore

I am sorta in a situation where I couls maybe get some.ugly fat one,but I cannot get a decent foid. And I am in love with Lana so I cannot really be with some.other girl. So yeah you could call ir voceling but I would call.it just mega fucked.
Why are you a fucking trap if you like women?

Why are you a fucking trap if you like women?
Idk man gender dystopia is probably the worst shit you can imagine. Usually they kill themselves even more.than truecels so.go figure.

All the goddamn time. "You can't stay up in that room 24/7!"

Screen Shot 2018 03 06 at 80953 PM

no, they're not very involved in my life. And they know better anyways.

No.it is legit check statistics they rope a lot.
But if you like girls, why do you ask guys to send you dick pics?... a little birdie told me.

yeah my parents always tell me to leave my room but I have nothing to do outside so I rather just rot in my room

yeah my parents always tell me to leave my room but I have nothing to do outside so I rather just rot in my room
Yeah there is almost nothing outise anyways.

My mom used to tell me that women would kidnap me because I was so handsome. I went outside and women always ignored me. She doesn't say this anymore. I guess she knows it's over.

My mom used to tell me that women would kidnap me because I was so handsome. I went outside and women always ignored me. She doesn't say this anymore. I guess she knows it's over.
Yeah parents like to cope their child is a success a lot. I noticed this trend. But eventually they realize.

Kek, you sound like you were pampered currystyle. Ask @chudur-budur about this phenomenon.

Kek, you sound like you were pampered currystyle. Ask @chudur-budur about this phenomenon.
Pampered Chicano, but were not that different.

Yeah parents like to cope their child is a success a lot. I noticed this trend. But eventually they realize.
I hated it. They feed your ego only for reality to tear it down.