Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do your parents know you are an incel?

N

nohapppyends

Greycel
Have they ever tried to get you a girlfriend?

My parents have gave me all the same cliche bullshit advice but none of it will ever work.

Yes their spirits are constantly watching me post on inkwell forums and it makes them very disappointed

They know that im a KHHV but they have not clue what an incel is.

Have they ever tried to get you a girlfriend?
no lmao
my mom was bluepilled jehovahs witness when she was alive.
My dad is normie degenerate who's too much into drugs and women.
My dad wants to take me to a strip club and he thinks i can get laid there.
FUcking dumbass lol.

My parents think I'm a Chad slayer, and fuck bitches everyday :feelsdevil:

Deep down yes they know am a trucel.

They probably assume I am, but don't comment on it.

they can probably guess but they are coping

Seems like the vice foid and her tranny and cuck friends are making more and more alts to data mine and basically interrogate and build a profile on people who reply to this shit :feelskek:

Seems like the vice foid and her tranny and cuck friends are making more and more alts to data mine and basically interrogate and build a profile on people who reply to this shit :feelskek:
its no use for them tho. They could just search up old post. Im pretty sure this question came up before by non graycels

No for both questions

However they know that I'm ugly (obviously) and how much it affects me but do not realize how retarded I am.

I only live with my mom, she thinks of me as a mentally ill creep and autist (not in a negative or ridiculing way, she sympathizes with me). She knows that there's definitely something wrong with me but she can't pinpoint it out exactly since she is a boomer and the concept of "inceldom" is unfamiliar to her,

I complain to my mum everyday about it, I keep reminding her that I hate women and want to die

its no use for them tho. They could just search up old post. Im pretty sure this question came up before by non graycels
These roastie and tranny (((journalists))) and (((researchers))) are probably too retarded to do that

I feel bad for whatever legitimate graycels there are in the midst of this BS. I'm glad I signed up a few weeks before the """documentary""".

I feel bad for whatever legitimate graycels there are in the midst of this BS. I'm glad I signed up a few weeks before the """documentary""".
The documentary or at least the footage for it from the forum was recorded way before, because you can see some famous members' old avis in it
The (((documentary))) just brought more attention and (((journalists & researchers))) to dig their noses here to get more "evidence" to further push their agenda :feelsclown:

The documentary or at least the footage for it from the forum was recorded way before, because you can see some famous members' old avis in it
The (((documentary))) just brought more attention and (((journalists & researchers))) to dig their noses here to get more "evidence" to further push their agenda :feelsclown:
The point is that had I signed up a little later, I might have been lumped in with those urinalists. Then again, as far as I remember none of my threads have been suspicious one-line questions. :feelsjuice: