Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do your parents expect you to give them grandchildren?

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
Have you ever heard them make comments about your future relationship/marriage?

No. Nobody brings it up. My social status is well known amongst my family. They all know my fruture won't be bright.

I'm 30+ and never brought home a girl and showed ZERO evidence it would ever happen. My Mom was STILL disappointed when I told her I didn't want kids, not that it's up to me.

Like she still had hope. WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Mine used to... but after I failed to adapt to the adult world or have gfs and my sister turned out to be gay, I think they realized it was over and haven’t mentioned it since.

i never see them, so i’m not sure

they know its over for me:cryfeels:

they have never said anything to me

No. Nobody brings it up. My social status is well known amongst my family. They all know my fruture won't be bright.

My parents know deep inside that its over for me, but their relatives still convince them that foids will like me if I make good money.

Just open your eyes really wide, look at them and start REEEEEEEing bros, they'll understand then.

Since I was 18.

I aint that worried about it cause my sister will probably end up finding someone to have kids with

No. I’m late 30s and my parents NEVER once made a comment about me giving them grandchildren.

Have you ever heard them make comments about your future relationship/marriage?
Thankfully, no. They knew that autism = childless loser at an early age.