Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do your parents also try to force you to go outside???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
They always say I should go outisde and that being too much on the internet is bad but I just ignore it. Jfl what should I do alone outside? Go to the park and play in the Sandbox or what

Only in teen years, and only with them, but was always tragedy when I was going alone sometimes

Yeah they force me to go outside and live in boarding school throughout HS years and come home once a year. Until now I'm still outside the house as I'm in my rent room and studyslaving in uni

Very rare, time to time. Nowadays doesn't cause I'm "adult".

Yes, to buy food and other things needed in the house. I hate seeing couples everywhere I go tbh.

Yes. My dad went as far as telling me to go out on our neighbourgood so neighbours see me (i was often traveling to city center for tinder dates but that doesnt count to him). Mind you im middle 20s. My dad is annoying pathetic beta as fuck

I just ignore my dad all completely and stopped welcoming neighbours too. I wish them bad too

This is why living with parents is terrible. Do you really want their judgemental or even worse sympathetic eyes scrutinising everything you do?

Yes and it’s annoying

They used to but gave up.

my parents take me to visit family then get mad when im on my phone

They hit me with a rolled-up newspaper when they see me about to squat on the floor! Then they toss me outside!

Even in the rain!

Just kidding.

I preferred being outside. Of course that was in the pre-internet black and White tv days...

Sometimes. Mum wants me to do something else other than stay in my room and play on my computer.

If anything my parents kept me inside :feelsbadman:

This is why living with parents is terrible. Do you really want their judgemental or even worse sympathetic eyes scrutinising everything you do?
They don’t seem too sympathetic

Sympathy can make me feel worse at times.
To me it feels condescending, for better or worse however I rarely get sympathy from anyone. To think everything could get so astronomically fucked due to a few fucked up strands of DNA. Everything has been comforted into a sick joke