Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do young female teachers get turned on by bullying?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date

Do young female teachers get turned on by bullying?

• Yes

Votes: 29 96.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
This largely applies to secondary education and above, do you think that younger teachers (especially those in English, psychology and other written memory-based propaganda subjects) get sexually aroused when they see chads and normies bullying ugly rejects and non-NT's? I think that they probably write about it in an erotica, as they view the ugly non-NT getting bullied to suicide, they call the bully back into their classroom and fuck them as a reward for getting rid of the 'pest'.

I've tried looking up studies for this sort of shit, but it was just a bunch of female fan service and Guardian articles on how female teachers get sexually harassed by their students constantly (the usual humble-bragging victim mentality that's to be expected), yet I could not find a single scientific article on whether or not women get turned on by seeing students bullying ugly and non-NT people in the classroom.

i think so

(especially those in English, psychology and other written memory-based propaganda subjects)
wdym? why are those teachers more likely to enjoy this

i think so

wdym? why are those teachers more likely to enjoy this
They don't think logically, and are more emotional, so they get more satisfaction for seeing ugly incels getting bullied by chads and upper tier normies. :foidSoy::foidSoy:

If bully is Chad then ofc

wouldn't surprise me

Yes obviously.

Young femoid psychologists do, it seems.

"Intellau, I think they were only joking"(In regards to bullying) - "Okay Miss Rebecca"

If bully is Chad then ofc

Good point.. if a good looking guy is getting bullied by ugly ogres, then the teachers feels sad for him.

If the good looking guy is bullying weaker kids then the young female teacher is dripping wet.

wouldn’t shock me same applies for the female classmates aswell

wouldn’t shock me same applies for the female classmates aswell
It wouldn't be surprising, considering women make decisions based heavily on emotion, and have an attraction toward domineering traits.

It's one of the main reasons they sleep with the enemies of war, and quickly change sides once their side is losing. They have little morality.

Anyone here who doesn't think that the quiet girl's pussy gets wet when she see's chad dominating a lesser male is coping

It wouldn't be surprising, considering women rely heavily on emotion, and have an attraction toward domineering traits.

It's one of the main reasons they sleep with the enemies of war, and quickly change sides once their side is losing. They have little morality.
:yes:

Probably, but especially if it's a tall and good looking one making fun of some sub5 manlet. She'd probably think about him dominating her. If it's a guy like me making fun of a person, I'd be told to stop.

Yes obviously.
Exactly. The answer is water.

All foids like evil men who never pass up an opportunity to bully another man who is lower than them on the social hierarchy

I am sure they fuck the bully in those "harrassment" news but can't prove because it is never mentioned.