Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you workout? POLL (MUSCLE BUILDING ONLY)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27329
  • Start date

Do you workout? MUSCLE ONLY IDC IF YOU’RE FAT

• Yes Everyday

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Barely But Yes

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • No Because Quarantine

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I would go but I don’t want to get fucking mogged

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Sometimes but yes

I want to workout gyms are open and I have an old membership but I’m a lazy piece of shit I might go at like 2 am tonight when its empty

Barely because wageslaving and school. My genes are not made for building muscles anyway. The only thing I can do is to stay lean because thats easy for me and it gives at least the illusion of having some muscles.

I'm too lazy for that

Yes every day. The only muscle I'm building is in my forearm from jacking off too much

new option added
honestly if you don’t workout why would you click this fucking thread this is a retarded poll oh well the comments are kind of insightful

Last edited:
I wish I had the motivation to workout everyday.

i feel like the only person who doesnt while reading this forum ngl

JFL @ PICKING THE LAST OPTION WHICH I DID ..
:incel:

Definitely should work out more, but I'm too unmotivated to.

the upper body shape

a good one is a V taper
maxresdefault.jpg

and a bad one is like alpha destiny's, im smaller tho

0*QinRwZ9jEO32SZC-.jpg

@Colvin76 apparently have a good taper but i never saw it so i can't say
Exactly, AlphaDestiny has a terrible taper and is a little manlet

Gyms are closed but I have a bench and some weights in my garage so I'm still training.

No I don't work out and I'm waiting to get my own place to start to get fit as I can control all of my meals, but I'll never do body building and try to put on a ton of muscle as its a complete waste of time

No.

8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

I went to the gym at 2 am like I said I would and it was no longer 24/7 because of covid. I’m really going have to run in to half my old high school just to get in a decent workout.

Every 3 days I work out, but follow a strict diet every day, and only eat in 2-4 hour time windows per day.

Yeah every day. I enjoy it, it's a good way to get exercise. I run as well. I also enjoy being a walking refutation of the just go to the gym argument that a lot of soys like to bring up as soon as you tell them about your issues, but that's obviously not the primary reason I work out

I used to. Shit was fucking pointless, ngl.

I used to go barely but yes, like, once every 2 months on average.

Now my gym is closed and I do not want to get mogged at public gyms or outdoors thanks. Mogging is an embarrassment.

Once a week at most just to maintain some of the muscles I have. Muscles are useless for me