Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do you wish you had sex with your teacher?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It’s too late now boyo

Yeah. Had such fantasies pretty often but I was a fat subhuman back in the day so there was no chance of that happening.

My elementary teachers were hot, if I was old enough at the time I would've wanted to fuck them

Yes, my German teacher. Or my Deutschlehrerin, if you will.

Had a crush on every female teacher I've ever had

Not sex because im subhuman foot fetisher but some teachers shoeplaying would drive me nuts and fuel spankbank memoeies galore...
Caught up and some now on that ish ism :feelsautistic::dab::feelsohh:

No, they were mid 40s to 60s with orangutan titties, the one hot teacher got in trouble for having sex with a student, and also for cucking her own daughter by having sex with her daughters boyfriend, she was about a former stacey bimbo looking whore who taught cooking class.

Speaking of, I wonder just how common is it for Foids teachers to have sex with their students

My old art teacher:feelsohh:

Yes some of mine were fit but they must be old now

I had one teacher who Id get rock hard for. I wish she had some form of social media now because I definitely would’ve dmed her

yeah one of my professors was so hot :feelsohh:. shame I am too ugly and short to get a chance

I had so many crushes on foid teachers dude... one of them was this blonde lady with a raspy voice, she was even nice to me too :feelsohh::feelstastyman: