Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you wish you had a discord e-girlfriend with BPD?

Do you want to have a discord e-girlfriend with BPD

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Similar to @BrendioEEE where there’s a 0% chance that you will ever meet up with her irl or have a genuine relationship with her, but she is willing to do discord e-girlfriend stuff with you like matching icons and sending pics maby

Of course she would try to emotionally manipulate you and lie to you and prob get fucked by other guys. But I feel like it would be nice as long as you didn’t take it too seriously and didn’t become delusional or cucked about it like SoyioEE. just don’t get overly attached to her maby and keep ur guard up and it could be a nice thing. however many of us are not that emotionally resilient and it could end up being very bad if you aren’t (BPD foids will fuck you over and devastate you like with Brendio if you display any kind of vulnerability)

wtf hell no real or bust

but since I am not Chad(nor am I white), for me its 2D

No, these foids are a waste of time

@Atavistic Autist @Mainländer thoughtlos

Fuck No! What is wrong with you nigga?

I don’t want to be in relationships with women who don’t meet up with me.

Hell no. The only use foids have is for sex

Such foids will always discard/ghost/cheat for no reason.

Hell no. The only use foids have is for sex
A lot of niggas on this forum are like “I just want the feeling of being loved and desired and having a gf I don’t care as much about sex” and I feel like they would jump at this if given the opportunity ngl

For me I just think it would be amusing and fun and harmless as long as you keep in mind that it isn’t that serious because she’s a BPD female and will inevitably do what BPD females do

It'd still be nice to have phone sex and flirt with a girl in VC and have her tell me she loves me and likes my look.

but not realistic.

A lot of niggas on this forum are like “I just want the feeling of being loved and desired and having a gf I don’t care as much about sex” and I feel like they would jump at this if given the opportunity ngl

For me I just think it would be amusing and fun
You don't know what you're saying man. Such foids are dangerous.

It'd still be nice to have phone sex and flirt with a girl in VC and have her tell me she loves me and likes my look.

but not realistic.
yeah I think talking with her in VC and watching anime or something together would be fun ngl. I used to do this with random niggas on the internet but it would be interdasting to do with a female

For me I just think it would be amusing and fun and harmless as long as you keep in mind that it isn’t that serious because she’s a BPD female and will inevitably do what BPD females do
Those type of people usually aren’t that blackpilled. If you desire female validation then you still have a bit of bluepill left inside you. It’s extremely cucked to care about what literal property thinks. The only reason why someone would post here is because they are unable to have sex.

yeah I think talking with her in VC and watching anime or something together would be fun ngl. I used to do this with random niggas on the internet but it would be interdasting to do with a female
Sounds boring with a foid, would rather do that alone or with a friend but I don’t watch anime anyway but you get the point.

of course, that’s just what BPD foids do. I think as long as you keep this in mind and act accordingly (eg: don’t get too attached or become delusional about the relationship) it could be a positive experience overall ngl. think of it as you’re the one playing her. like she’s just a game to you instead of it being the other way around
Elab :feelscomfy:

Sounds boring with a foid, would rather do that alone or with a friend but I don’t watch anime anyway but you get the point.
women are pretty boring, maybe not with chad though and hide their personality from subhhumans

Those type of people usually aren’t that blackpilled. If you desire female validation then you still have a bit of bluepill left inside you. It’s extremely cucked to care about what literal property thinks.
@your personality @foidologist

irl gf or no gf at all

Similar to @BrendioEEE where there’s a 0% chance that you will ever meet up with her irl or have a genuine relationship with her, but she is willing to do discord e-girlfriend stuff with you like matching icons and sending pics maby

Of course she would try to emotionally manipulate you and lie to you and prob get fucked by other guys. But I feel like it would be nice as long as you didn’t take it too seriously and didn’t become delusional or cucked about it like SoyioEE. just don’t get overly attached to her maby and keep ur guard up and it could be a nice thing. however many of us are not that emotionally resilient and it could end up being very bad if you aren’t (BPD foids will fuck you over and devastate you like with Brendio if you display any kind of vulnerability)

No, waste of fucking time. My imaginary 2d girlfriend will suffice for now. It might as well be real who decides what is real and what is not. I don't give a shit about this fucking real world it's fucking shit I will live out my fantasy instead and everyone else can go fuck themselves that is how I spend my time and I guarantee you it's much better than rotting with some overweight whore all day no thank you sir.

The get gf by any cost shit where men end up with some 1/10 rotten foids with shit personalities just because they don't want to be alone is a fucking joke.

Anyone who answered anything other than no has not dealt with BPD girls.

Anyone who answered anything other than no has not dealt with BPD girls.
Elab my friend:feelsLightsaber: I am an affluent BrendioEE historian so I’ve read some first hand accounts of them but it seems like I could handle it relatively well (eg not getting attached and just using them for amusement if I was in that position)

This.

Every guy who tries it from this forum here (and from anywhere else as well mind you) will simply end up humiliated and an even more broken wreck of his prior self just like SoyioEEo and Grotesque.

I warned the both of them don’t you be fucking around with these fucked up broads or you’ll be left hurting very badly because of it, neither of you guys are mentally or emotionally strong enough to not eventually fall for their bullshit.

Of course neither of them listened and they both got a mental ass whooping as a result with SoyiEEo even trying to kill himself.

Completely ridiculous and unnecessary.

Just accept that it’s over buddy boyos and don’t entertain this idea or again I’m telling you those of you that do will end up like Soy and Grotty boy in a Hamburger Helper heaping of pain!

View: https://youtu.be/Wn2Qwr5Ea1g

View: https://youtu.be/kKwsvHkvJU0

Last edited:
Elab my friend:feelsLightsaber: I am an affluent BrendioEE historian so I’ve read some first hand accounts of them but it seems like I could handle it relatively well (eg not getting attached and just using them for amusement if I was in that position)
I've had that experience first hand. She wasn't my gf tough, just a girl I knew. She drove me to insanity. I had several mental breakdowns due to her unstable, inexplicable behaviour until I eventually garnered enough strength to disable my discord account. There was 0% chance of us meeting, so I didn't lose much anyway. The problem with BPDs is that they have no personality; they simply mirror yours. Which will inevitably lead to falling in love with them. And once they "have you" it's only a matter of time until the mind games start. It takes a really mentally strong person to deal with that kind of psychological abuse. And anyone who's incel is already in hell. So, why add fuel to the fire?

Last edited:
Those foids are not seeing you as you. They idealize you as the good daddy in the initial stage of the relationship but will inevitably "split" and then devalue you as the evil daddy. Once this happens, they want to fuck you over as revenge for what daddy did to them (most BPDs were sexually abused during childhood and even more commonly, neglected and physically abused by the parents).

Actually, having your feelings crushed by the ghosting + cucking combo like happened to Brendio is not even the worst that can happen to you. If you stay cold and unaffected, they'll try to fuck you over through other means, that can become even worse things like false accusations, etc. If they perceive you as an NPD/psychopath, or that you were the one who played with them and fucked them over, it can become something even more personal since such foids commonly have NPD/psychopath fathers themselves.

You can read accounts of exes of BPDs all over the internet. Violence, false accusations, ghosting, cheating, families destroyed, businesses destroyed, they might even try to kill you.

Stay away from such foids, I've seen a friend almost roping because of one.

Not a chance in hell. Most (if not all) women that allege having BPD simply use the label as an excuse for engaging in shitty, promiscuous behavior. It's repugnant.

Those foids are not seeing you as you. They idealize you as the good daddy in the initial stage of the relationship but will inevitably "split" and then devalue you as the evil daddy. Once this happens, they want to fuck you over as revenge for what daddy did to them (most BPDs were sexually abused during childhood and even more commonly, neglected and physically abused by the parents).

Actually, having your feelings crushed by the ghosting + cucking combo like happened to Brendio is not even the worst that can happen to you. If you stay cold and unaffected, they'll try to fuck you over through other means, that can become even worse things like false accusations, etc. If they perceive you as an NPD/psychopath, or that you were the one who played with them and fucked them over, it can become something even more personal since such foids commonly have NPD/psychopath fathers themselves.

You can read accounts of exes of BPDs all over the internet. Violence, false accusations, ghosting, cheating, families destroyed, businesses destroyed, they might even try to kill you.

Stay away from such foids, I've seen a friend almost roping because of one.
you don't even have to be their bf for them to turn your life into a living hell. The girl I mentioned above once told me that she was going to commit suicide and put the blame on me. Imagine being in that position. I was speechless when she told me that, and I tired to talk her out of it (mostly for my sake) only to realize that the whole thing was just a game for her. She never had any intentions of committing suicide. But I believe she sadistically wanted to get me to kill myself

you don't even have to be their bf for them to turn your life into a living hell. The girl I mentioned above once told me that she was going to commit suicide and put the blame on me. Imagine being in that position. I was speechless when she told me that, and I tired to talk her out of it (mostly for my sake) only to realize that the whole thing was just a game for her. She never had any intentions of committing suicide. But I believe she sadistically wanted to get me to kill myself
Yup, my friend was also pushed to suicide by clever passive-aggressive means.

Also, around 10% of BPDs rope, so she could have done it. You never know with such foids, they have INSANE levels of emotional lability, are not seeing you as you or interpreting what you do and your intentions correctly. Random crazy shit can come out of nowhere at you. Since they can't emotionally discern between one person and another, or between other people and themselves for that matter, they can lash out about something one person did (or they perceived they did) onto another innocent person, or onto themselves (they self-harm a lot as well).

Last edited:
@your personality @foidologist
No way. Look what happened to him after he got betrayed. You are better off not meeting or talking to such foids ever.

Those types of females are the most annoying, and they are no different than the rest. They are those quirky "not like the other girls" girl to a maximum, when really BPD is defined by an unstable sense of self.

Take every female quality, turn it up to a maximum every now and then and you got yourself a BPD girl. And that's why BPD is a predominantly female disorder whereas Schizoid, avoidant, antisocial, schizotypal are typically male personality disorders.

I know a lot about these types of girls because I was diagnosed schizoid/avoidant and have been around them a few times when I was bluepilled and still went to group therapy. They are annoying AF, take my word for it.

Last edited:
Imagine putting up with all the annoying things about a woman with none of the kickbacks for tolerating femininity.

BPD sluts fuck your shit up 100% of the time. They're evil.
Do you know what BPD females do? They accuse you of raping them and then lie their asses of to everyone who isn't you about how you raped her.

Last edited:
No thank you.

They wouldn't want anything to do with me anyway, whatever their mental illness.

Don't even think a female online or real life who says they have what you have, would give you a chance because you share "common ground" either.

She wants a normie and 99% of the time already has one! Otherwise you have to be very good-looking to get a sub5.

In my opinion, it's all a waste of time and your mental health will suffer even more. Try though, you might get lucky if you're still a youngcel.

Last edited:
No, I aint fucking & she'll hurt your emotions at every opportunity, forget it.

No, these foids are a waste of time
168868894 790086684956741 7110536821818325598 n

Im in my 30s. The entire concept of an "online relationship" seems absurd to me. Relationships require physical intimacy to be valid, or else the other person is at best your "friend."

If you even think online relationships are valid as a concept, you DO NOT mog me.

Why would I want a girlfriend I can't fuck?

Yes, because most bipolar depression girls don't have a stable father figure. I have this fantasy that I save her from her depression and self-loathing and I become the dominant role model that she never had in her life and I convert her into an ultra trad-wife. Sounds unrealistic tbh because these bitches don't change but Its fun to conceptualize.

If is not real or physical then it is no real and not true, makes no sense to want it, online dating is for cuckolds, like a cage.

Cuck