Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you wish WW3 to happen?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I certainly hope so - Russia should invade Ukraine, and China should nuke USA. I hope Russia, with their vast nuclear armament, nuke every country on the planet. Humanity needs to be punished for what they are and what they have done. :smonk:

Also I hope Earth's core is destroyed or a black hole somewhat swallows our planet.:panties:

I’m not hoping but wouldn’t mind if it happened tbh

this shit is such cope. unless you live near a major city, your death ain't gonna be quick. a slow, miserable death over a nuclear winter, or maybe the radiation will get you.

this shit is such cope. unless you live near a major city, your death ain't gonna be quick. a slow, miserable death over a nuclear winter, or maybe the radiation will get you.
This. I've become a pacifist since I started watching gore videos. The same terrible things can easily happen to you if WWIII breaks out and you don't instantly die to a nuke.

Would be funny if it happens. To see all the chads,stacys and tyrones lives be ruined.

Nah.
World War is never a nice thing.
Let me cope in peace until I die.

If it happens it has more damages for us. They put short men at front lines in battles. Incels are most likely to die more because they will be used in war more. Also if our country loses foids will run with the winner side's men. Btw WW3 will be the end of the world. Nuclear weapons will destroy Earth human species will be extinct. Einstein once said, "I don't know what weapons will be used in WW3 but WW4 will be with stones and sticks".

Last edited:
yes I want the current empires of today to fall

Everyone that says they do would immediately change their minds if it starts happening irl.

Everyone that says they do would immediately change their minds if it starts happening irl.
Not those who believe on Jesus Christ. They will be kept from the hour of tribulation. I would encourage you to believe on him today.

If they immediately kill me in the most painless way (like, a shot in the head), then yes.

A total war is the only thing that could save the West. So yes.

Yes, we will ascend if we survive, no more degeneracy (because all electronics will be destroyed by EMP) and foids will have to suck dick for surviving

No real christian would wish for WW3 anyway
I didn’t say I wished for it. And what’s a “real Christian” anyway. If you believe Jesus died for your sins you’re a real Christian, whether you wish for war or not.

Last edited:
I want a new war in europe. I think it will wash away modernity and it's shit values

Only if i could be comfy while normies suffer :feelscomfy:

It might be fun for all of 10 minutes, but then the nuclear winter sets in

sure whatever makes the human population go extinct faster

I certainly hope so - Russia should invade Ukraine, and China should nuke USA. I hope Russia, with their vast nuclear armament, nuke every country on the planet. Humanity needs to be punished for what they are and what they have done. :smonk:

Also I hope Earth's core is destroyed or a black hole somewhat swallows our planet.:panties:
absolutely based
sure whatever makes the human population go extinct faster

View: https://soundcloud.com/sir-anime-profile/attack-on-titan-season-4-part-2-opening-7-op-the-rumbling

Last edited:
Yes the less humans the better