Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Do you whitecels feel like me when you see the betrayals?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
Was walking through a park when I saw another white dude with a race traitor noodlewhore doing something like this:

Filled me with uncontrollable rage and hatred at the disgusting race traitor garbage that are Asian females.

This had me thinking, do you whitecel brahs get filled with ragefuel and hatred when something similar happens, in your cases, some nigger with a white foid? :

race mixing is gay

._. i do not get a single feeling seeing some nigger and cumskin walking around
the same with rice, all I know is that their children will be ugly retard babies (xd) and they will be truecel tier

I don't see any non-whites so I can't give a shit.

No. I am not completly white (like all eurocells) but white woman are disgusting feminist cunts. Asian women are better and more feminine. Why should i be jealous about some black dude getting some whore cunt who will steal all his money? Asians on the other side give their VIRGINITY to white men. And start FAMILYS with them.

no i don't care. They are usually disgusting anyways. There are 2 billion noodlewhores in the world and how many in the west? I've seen ugly noodlewhores with soyboys that mog me. Sub 4 men don't get western noodlewhores.

Unironically it is Northern and Western Europeans that do most of the mixing.

I don't like racemixing so yes i get mad when seeing this shit. I know a friend of my mom that married and black guy and their child has dyslexia. Fuck everyone that wants a female that isnt part of their race, you cucks
Unironically it is Northern and Western Europeans that do most of the mixing.
Tbh, what i've seen in Spain is that most of them breed with eachother and the niggers and sandniggers also breed with each other which i respect. But of course like everything millennials have to ruin it and start dating other races. FUCK MILLENNIALSSSSSSS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's hard to contain my hatred and jealously when I see interracial relationships these days, despite me being a subhuman ethnic.

Not like they'd be fucking me anyway tbh.

I've just given up.

I've seen numerous black stacies (Is there a term for that?), with a white normie and it used to get me angry but now I don't care.
What's the point?
We've come too far and everyone is dating people of various races and I too have said I'd date people of any race , so I'd be a hypocrite if it infuriated me.

Who cares? Race mixing is degenerate but it's not really my problem in the end. And despite what (((the media))) would have you believe, it's still statistically quite rare, especially for long-term relationships. Chads and Stacies fuck whoever they want, but then they settle down with their own race (yes, even noodlewhores, who are admittedly the worst) if they settle down at all.

any public displays of affection piss me off.

This had me thinking, do you whitecel brahs get filled with ragefuel and hatred when something similar happens, in your cases, some nigger with a white foid? :

Yes because its just a natural instinctive reaction to a foreign male being after your tribes women. But then the hate goes away when I think about how he will probably smash her face in after finding out shes pregnant, and then disappear leaving her to raise the child on her own.

I feel ultimately genetic potential is more important than race, and that truly beautiful people exist as a race unto themselves. Whites just happen to have some of the best phenotypes, but being a 4/10 low IQ white is worthless and nothing to be proud of.

I’d trade every white female in the world for one 10/10 loyal Japanese foid. Why would you care about race when you are a incel? Your own race would gladly purge you.

It’s all cope anyway. The white race is going to dwindle until we are a tiny minority and then we will all be oppressed and maybe eventually go completely extinct if white women aren’t completely subjugated.

No, because i wouldn’t stand a chance with a white foid anyway. I prefer blacks and Latinas tbh

No, I feel a different thing. But no-one would believe I genuinely feel this and will tell that I am coping.

When I see a white guy with a disgusting gook, I feel like he’s a loser, he’s even lower than incels.

If someone brag about having the yellow fever, then I literally hate him, but for good reasons.

Yellow lovers are generating suffering, not only producing HAPAs, but also perpetuating stereotypes about foreigner womben and proving Juggernaut law.

I don't feel angry, I feel embarrassed for them. It's like an advertisement they couldn't pull a white woman. Similar feeling when I see an ugly roided gymcel.

I don't feel angry, I feel embarrassed for them. It's like an advertisement they couldn't pull a white woman. Similar feeling when I see an ugly roided gymcel.

it's weird though. those white normie cucks look so proud of themselves, in most cases, with the disgusting PDA and shit with their noodlewhores.

My oneitis from when I was 21 got blacked.

Racism is cope but yeah it's still ragefuel. I actually know a few white dudes with Asian whores they're fucking marrying jfl
any public displays of affection piss me off.

Wish a white bitch would betray her race for me ngl

I personally don't care, but just know if you're a foid with a black man then I won't have any sort of respect for you.

It’s always ugly noodles with an average white guy

It's only natural to prefer your own race.

Doesn't make me enraged. But suifuel instead. Can't I have a racematched noodle girl? I mean is that too much to ask as a ricecel? Jbw low tier normies can get it so why can't I?

Black male with white female couples cause me unquenchable rage