Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you wear watches?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I think watches can have a big effect on the way people perceive you. When I bought an entirely black watch with a black leather watch strap I actually got complimented on it. I would assume that it makes me look less nerdy.

Do you think watches have a positive influence on your looks? Do you prefer watches with a leather look or a metallic look?

I personally like the metal look more. But my wrists are really small so I can’t wear watches without custom-sizing them.

I wear a geeky digital watch with a light. It helps to keep track of time when i am running.

Nah. Don't need one. I never leave the house anyway

I personally like the metal look more. But my wrists are really small so I can’t wear watches without custom-sizing them.
The metal look fits better to thick wrists. Maybe try the leather look. Watches from oozoo have really thin plates. The 44mm watch fits perfectly to my wirst and my wrist is VERY thin.

I would love to wear watches but my wrists have a circumference of 16cm.

I would love to wear watches but my wrists have a circumference of 16cm.
What you need to do is wear a hoodie and roll up the sleeve a bit so that one can only see your hoodie and the watch. One can only see the watch and it will give the illusion of a thicker wrist. Make sure to wear thin watches though.

What you need to do is wear a hoodie and roll up the sleeve a bit so that one can only see your hoodie and the watch. One can only see the watch and it will give the illusion of a thicker wrist. Make sure to wear thin watches though.

Thanks for that tip, I love to wear hoodies anyways. They cover up my fat body.

The metal look fits better to thick wrists. Maybe try the leather look. Watches from oozoo have really thin plates. The 44mm watch fits perfectly to my wirst and my wrist is VERY thin.
I’ll check it out thank you

i collect casio watches

I was thinking of getting a Casio or a Seiko watch for knowing the time in classes where electronics aren't allowed and the gym.

very small wrists, what do you think?

I wear a YOO RX (bootleg fitbit) ...if that counts

Watch is for insecure working class.
I'm from the proud NEET elite.

Jfl, I'm just a studycel who's too poor to afford a watch.

I think watches can have a big effect on the way people perceive you. When I bought an entirely black watch with a black leather watch strap I actually got complimented on it. I would assume that it makes me look less nerdy.

Do you think watches have a positive influence on your looks? Do you prefer watches with a leather look or a metallic look?

Depends on your clothes.
I like Diesel brand (own 2)

Last edited:
I love anything that's gold and shiny. Big golden rings, golden belt buckles, golden watches etc. :feelskek:

Same. I've resorted to just buying the ones with the adjustable strap.

niggas already know what time it is

I like wearing watches, preferably with a leather strap. Tissot is one of my favorites