Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you wear glasses?

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Honestly glasses destroy your SMV hard core. They ever drop chads SMV down a point or 2.

My eyes are bad buy I refuse to wear glasses, im ugly enough as it is.

They say I need glasses for driving... fml

i need them for driving too but idc if i get hit by truck or smth win for me anyways
tbh, at night tho its hard as fk to see anything. I might as well be drunk driving tbh

No but I'm supposed to wear them while reading or looking at a screen. Just never got around to getting them

Only wear them at home. When I have to go out I wear prescription sunglasses. If you have a recessed chin glasses make you look like a deformed circus freak.

I had reading glasses at school but no, I don’t wear glasses.

I honestly think if I had glasses (looksmaxxed) id look better

No bro and I'm glad i dont tbh lifefuel

No, but with the screen time I have I wouldnt be surprised if i need them.

Jfl. Hyperopia has been passed down to all the males in my father's family tree for 5 generations. Wearing glasses is a given if you're a male in my family:feelshaha:

Honestly glasses destroy your SMV hard core. They ever drop chads SMV down a point or 2.

put contacts, cope , even with contacts foids still hates me

I was thinking about wearing glasses because i want to look more intelligent as an ethnic, people think im a refugee here in germany from syria

Yes, and I need them for daily use. Unfortunately, they warp my appearance bad. Parents don't want to get me contacts.

I have to due to genetics. They are strong prescription and don't go with my face at all because of crooked nose/recessed chin etc.
My eyes are getting worse, too...
Might get glaucoma when I'm older.

I was thinking about wearing glasses because i want to look more intelligent as an ethnic, people think im a refugee here in germany from syria
what is your ethnicity bro

They ever drop chads SMV down a point or 2.
Right...

I blindmaxx when out in public.

i need them for driving too but idc if i get hit by truck or smth win for me anyways

I just put them on when I drive. They're staying in my car. Never put them on otherwise.

just cope and only wear them when driving. tho u should probably eventually laser eye surgeymax like im gonna do in a few years tbh

just cope and only wear them when driving. tho u should probably eventually laser eye surgeymax like im gonna do in a few years tbh

Yes and they improve my subhuman eye area

Same, my eyesight is fucked but I’ll need glasses to drive even though I’d only need them to read street signs

I hate that glasses are considered cute on females but ugly on males.

Just get contacts .. or better yet color contacts. 2 birds 1 stone. Fix your vision and your shit color eyes.

no thankfully, not like it has helped me get a foid or anything

I wear glasses, been wearing glasses since I was 10 due to be squinting my eyes when I was younger, kinda wish I never got them in the first place.

EDIT: Some people say I look better without glasses, and well I do kinda

No but must suck for those that do.

glasses are straight up pussy repellent, thank god I don't need them

Stupid fucking cunts. All of them. I've been wearing glasses for as long as I can remember & I'm still called a nerd by fems as a fucking adult.

Yes. I dont give a fuck anymore. If I were Chad, glasses wouldtn change anything.

They ask of too much.

No man.

LASIKmaxxing is the way to go.

I have to due to genetics. They are strong prescription and don't go with my face at all because of crooked nose/recessed chin etc.
My eyes are getting worse, too...
Might get glaucoma when I'm older.
I already wanted to tag you boyo. :feelshehe: