Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you wear certain things too much?

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
I have a lot of suits but most of the time I'm wearing variations of the same type of outfit. Anybody else here does this?
This is my most common type of outfit, if you ever see me, chances are I'm wearing something like this:

There are way too many things that I wear a lot without even noticing, English is not my first language so I don't know how all of these are called in English.

1. Blue/navy jackets with white trousers.

I think I go out like this at least once a week, one of my all-time favourites. The first time I wore this I was 8. I also love the version with white edges

2. Striped jackets

I wear them a lot since I'm a classic gentleman but I never see other men wearing them.

3. This type of tie
I think they are called crested ties but I'm not sure

I probably own like twenty of those, don't hesitate to buy them if you don't have one already.

4. Two-tone oxford shoes

They are absolutely magnificent. I only own them in brown, black and red, I don't like how they look in other colours.

5. This pattern
Please let me know how it's called in English, I believe its name is tartan. You can wear it just on your jacket, trousers or on the whole suit.

6. Equestrian inspired clothing
I am a big fan of horseback riding and I recently noticed I dress like this a lot.

I'm curious to know if anyone else here likes this type of clothing, since most males now prefer casual styles.

I wear the same type of jeans every day, its like cartoon character. It takes too much effort to get dressed up and my works does not require specific attire.

I just wear whatever I feel like it, usually gym clothes along with a nice necklace

It takes too much effort to get dressed up
Do you think about what you have to wear? I usually get dressed in less than five minutes, I can't imagine wasting valuable time in clothing.

Those are some really great suits , Good style. I do find myself wearing certain things too much , Although nowadays , i don't really leave the house much

Hoodies 24/7 and dark clothing

stylemogs me to death
no fancy clothes for your face tho

Last edited:
Those are some really great suits , Good style. I do find myself wearing certain things too much , Although nowadays , i don't really leave the house much
Thank you, a lot of people make fun of elegant clothing so it's nice to hear that you like it. Lucky you, I wish I didn't have to leave the house because I live in Peruvian hell, but I have to buy stuff for the shelter or go to class. I also wear this type of clothing just to be at my house sometimes.

I don't leave my house so I use the same shorts everyday for like a month

Idk how you could stand wearing those. Isn’t it uncomfortable as hell?

dickies work pants and pullovers

Formalwear doesn't look good unless it fits well and you have a good frame.

No, it doesn't matter when you never leave your house.

I wear this sweatshirt every single day
A3909B8C D602 4853 9F30 90017E2907DD

I wear clothes of a hobo when I go out. if I go to office then I wear business casual t

Jfl at wearing suits as an unsightly inkwell

I am shirtless half the time

Well yes, but it doesn't really matter for me

Fuck bro you have impeccable taste. Those suits with the white borders are incredible. I’ve always wanted to dress like that, but it’s almost comical to do when you’re not attractive.

I wear jeans and t-shirt all the time. I have no fashion sense.

I wear dark red clothing so blood stainless doesn't show as much.

Or anything by hypebeast...

not a fan of the business look tbh

Idk how you could stand wearing those. Isn’t it uncomfortable as hell?
I have a tailor, so the clothing is specially made for me, they are so comfortable that sometimes I wear them just to be at home.

no fancy clothes for your face tho
You're right, but I can't walk around naked so I might as well wear stuff that I like
I bet he look like a clown
Well, it depends on what you mean, if you mean that I don't look good like the models above then you are right, my face ruins it. But if you mean that it looks out of place or that the clothes don't fit me, it's not true, I'm an extremely elegant man, even people tell me that I have an imposing appearance, so the suits fit me really well, I would look ridiculous if I wore stuff like hoodies and jeans.

Last edited:
i dont own expensive clothes

i wear the same thing everyday

I wear the same type of jeans every day, its like cartoon character. It takes too much effort to get dressed up and my works does not require specific attire.

Well, it depends on what you mean, if you mean that I don't look good like the models above then you are right, my face ruins it. But if you mean that it looks out of place or that the clothes don't fit me, it's not true, I'm an extremely elegant man, even people tell me that I have an imposing appearance, so the suits fit me really well, I would look ridiculous if I wore stuff like hoodies and jeans.
Know what you mean here. Some ppl just have a natural stately, serious 'look' about them that pairs better with formal clothing than typical casual stuff.

I can relate. Even my version of dressing 'casually' would be considered 'formal' by the standards of the average person (slob) in my city. No, I don't even come close to resembling a model, but I look way better than I would in jeans and a t-shirt relatively speaking. I look utterly retarded in the latter (unless I at least throw a quarter zip sweater over the shirt).

I assume part of it is also probably due to being such a skinnycel that wearing sweaters, jackets, and such is the only thing that adds enough to my frame that while I still look skinny, I at least don't appear to be on the verge of starvation. But regardless, I look out of place even dressing like a normie.

Top class wardrobe btw.

Can't relate tbh

Fuck bro you have impeccable taste. Those suits with the white borders are incredible. I’ve always wanted to dress like that, but it’s almost comical to do when you’re not attractive.
Thank you, I am a fan of those too. I know what you mean but regardless of your appearance you can wear whatever you want, this isn't chad clothing either, Chads dress like everybody else, wearing jeans and hoodies. When you dress in an elegant way everybody is going to judge you but it's still very rewarding, especially as an incel you have nothing to lose because people already judge us. If you want to dress like this start doing it, I guarantee you're going to be super satisfied as soon as you get used to it.

Thank you, I am a fan of those too. I know what you mean but regardless of your appearance you can wear whatever you want, this isn't chad clothing either, Chads dress like everybody else, wearing jeans and hoodies. When you dress in an elegant way everybody is going to judge you but it's still very rewarding, especially as an incel you have nothing to lose because people already judge us. If you want to dress like this start doing it, I guarantee you're going to be super satisfied as soon as you get used to it.
You’ve inspired me bro. I’ll look into upping my dress game.

I wear joggers and hoodies most of the time

I wear the same type of jeans every day, its like cartoon character. It takes too much effort to get dressed up
And caps too, I have the lots of them.

I don't feel comfortable going outside without a hoodie, it helps me feel safe.

I would also like to wear suits, but nobody I know wears suits. Neither in my free time, nor at work. When someone wears a suit, there should be always someone else next to him with a suit, otherwise he simply looks overdressed.

Jfl if you don't hoodiemaxx as an incel

I always wear a t shirt and sweat pants.

yes man I wear my chain all the time