Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you watch gore?

Do you watch gore?

• Yes

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters
FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
I havent watched gore in a fat minute honestly but if I did see it again today I wish a foid to end up in a gore video.

Edit:due to my inceldom and my extremely step father going so hard on me I was desensitized which led me to being able to handle gore videos

Not on a regular basis.
same but if I do see it I genuinely would enjoy seeing a foid getting tortured by a bunch of curries or any other incels

No. I'm not that deranged yet

No. I'm not that deranged yet
I technically still am since I found gore funny af but now I would probably only find it funny when it happens to a foid or a chad.

No, i admit that i'm too impressionable, despite my age. I enjoy the idea of liberal toilets receiving what they deserve by a bunch of feral niggers and ethnics, but extremely depraved gore is not my thing.

I used to back when Reddit was based and there was r/watchpeopledie

I got totally desensitized to it.

No I don't watch gore. I used to browse r/eyeblech but after I saw the McNutt suicide video it hit too close to home so I stopped.
Also I'm not a redditor now that was in my bluepilled phase.

I grew past my edgelord faggot phase 10 years ago.

Not really. Beheadings I can take but pulling someone's eyes out makes me vomit.

Yes. I have several thousand gore pictures/videos.

Not since Best Gore.com was retired.

Sometimes but i don't watch like really heavy gore like some guy getting beheaded i just watch videos of people getting shot or something

The only gore that tends to have holes involved is traffic accidents. They don't work dangerous enough jobs to get crushed in industrial presses and what not

Yes but I want to stop

Yes but only occasionally, i like going on 4chan rekt threads

I watch it only once in a blue moon out of morbid curiosity. Back in highschool though I was edgy just like some of the other sub5s I knew, so I probably watched it more frequently back then.

eventually becomes boring

No but I would enjoy seeing foids get what they fucking deserve :feelsdevil: so anyone who knows something like that bee free to share

Yes animal kill everyday. We need to expose ourself to death and violent. Cull the weak, the herd have their use.