Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you wash your ass with water or toilet paper only?

?

• Total voters
i don't have bidet

I swear they do it with water in some countries

I wasn't lying

Never used paper in my life

Very thoroughly with toilet paper and then wash it with soap when i take a shower

water is better

What am I a disgusting white westerner? Of course I use water. Dont ever shake hands with whites. They have shit hands and whipe their butts with it

front to back

Both but I mostly use toilet paper

What am I a disgusting white westerner? Of course I use water. Dont ever shake hands with whites. They have shit hands and whipe their butts with it
At least our ass isn't wet after taking a shit

I only use water when my slimehole gets dry.

SHOWER AFTER EVERY SHIT

I use water then dry with paper.
How do you use water to wipe your ass after shitting? Do you get up awkwardly with a shit stained asshole to get to the sink and get a plastic cup of water and then splash it onto your ass? Or does your toliet squirt water into your ass like non American toilets? Or you just let it rot in your asshole like @Saysitsover rots his teeth away and what the fuck does this have to do with inceldom? If I pick shit with my hands will every human on earth gain access to paths?

Why wash or wipe your ass If you are going to shit again the next day?:feelsthink:

Civilized men use both

I use baby wipes same shit

Shower every time. 2-3 times a day.

Regardless of if i wash my ass or not women still assume i'm unwashed because of my hideous face.

How do you use water to wipe your ass after shitting? Do you get up awkwardly with a shit stained asshole to get to the sink and get a plastic cup of water and then splash it onto your ass? Or does your toliet squirt water into your ass like non American toilets? Or you just let it rot in your asshole like @Saysitsover rots his teeth away and what the fuck does this have to do with inceldom? If I pick shit with my hands will every human on earth gain access to paths?
I use the water squirter in the toilet most the time, I like using a hose better but it broke.
Why wash or wipe your ass If you are going to shit again the next day?:feelsthink:
High iq. I never seen an animal wipe, so we're probably not meant to either.
I’m not a cuck. I don’t wash my ass because touching your own ass is gay as fuck
The only way to wash your ass without it being gay is to get a stacy to lick the shit.
Shower every time. 2-3 times a day.
Based, that's about how many times I shower in a month.
Regardless of if i wash my ass or not women still assume i'm unwashed because of my hideous face.
I bet most rosties don't wash their asses anyway, so they can't complain.
I wipe then wash, mod mang
I wash first then wipe with paper so my pants don't get wet.

I usually use toilet paper, but if for some reason it dosen't feel clean I'll use the spray nozzle

Very thoroughly with toilet paper and then wash it with soap when i take a shower
Same. I forgot the subhuman euros have the internet now. Something that should've nevered happen ngl. But am thankful they will not reproduce.

Dry paper but I used to do it with wet-wipes

I use toilet paper and when I take a shower I wash my asshole then.

Porque no los dos?

In Germany we only use toilet paper or wet wipes. I know some Muslims that claim they wash their ass with water but I think they're just lying.

i only use toilet paper but obv when i shower i clean it too.

:feelsmega: WTF am I reading?!
You don't have to shower that often if you shave your body hair, armpits, balls, and stomach, and keep your head hair short, have a healthy diet with lots of herbs, and wash your ass after every shit.

americacels only use toilet paper i bet