Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you want zoofilia to be banned from profile pictures?

Would you want disgusting pfps like @Indracel to be immediately removed from this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Mnnn

Mnnn

Subhuman at the first 0.1sec
★★★
Niggeret @Indracel insists on keeping his disgusting zoofilia gif on his profile picture. Would you prefer to have this kind of shit banned from this forum?

Dogpill too brutal for OP ?

Only if all 3D foid avis were banned. Otherwise the truth of the dogpill must be spread. :feelswhat:

Niggeret @
Indracel
@Indracel insists on keeping his disgusting zoofilia gif on his profile picture.
I am quite intimate in my petting with dogs too. Dogs are lifefuel man. No one will love us as much as dogs.

Then it's okay for me to put decapitation with saw gif in my PFP, and call it decapitation pill?
-
I'mma find a way to just block all PFPs in my browser, shee-yeesh

Only if all 3D foid avis were banned. Otherwise the truth of the dogpill must be spread. :feelswhat:
Then it's okay for me to put decapitation with saw gif in my PFP, and call it decapitation pill?

NO
one of the OGs used to have a horse with a girl anime pfp and it's a legitimate form of spreading the dogpill and the animal-pill.
also it shows how disgusting women are, how could you possibally lik the tongue of a dog like that. :feelspuke:

If there isn't a specific rule against gore, which I'm pretty sure there is, then fine with me. But the 2 aren't really the same anyways. :feelsjuice:

I don't care. Complaining about it is worse, this is not reddit where we censor everything that makes someone upset.

it shows how disgusting women are
-
I mean, it shows how disgusting this woman is; I don't know if we can say that they're all down for that kind of action

If there isn't a specific rule against gore, which I'm pretty sure there is, then fine with me. But the 2 aren't really the same anyways. :feelsjuice:
They are the same. It's very annoying to see someone getting decapitated everytime you go to a forum to post your shit. Actually, zoofilia is worse, since it's fucking disgusting and on the decapitation it's usually just some faggot in Afghanistan dying. I don't want to see people having sex with animal, you nigger

-
I mean, it shows how disgusting this woman is; I don't know if we can say that they're all down for that kind of action
They aren't. IT'S A MEME

It's not. The point is that they'd rather pick a dog over an incel. :feelsjuice:
They wouldn't pick neither the dog nor the Incel. That's the point. Almost no foid would ever have sex with a dog

They wouldn't pick neither the dog nor the Incel. That's the point. Almost no foid would ever have sex with a dog
Download 1

At least 30% of white foids have bend over for a dog at some point in the west so no