Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want virgin girl or non-virgin girl ?

Do you want virgin girl or non-virgin girl ?

• Virgin

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Non-Virgin

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Any

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I will date only a non-virgin girl as I am not interested in marriage and so I will not want to take the virginity of a girl and she might unnecessarily get attached too much to me and would want marriage .

Experienced girls will also be more good both in the bed as well as other aspects of relationships . Virgin girl will be awkward and will not be that much interesting or enjoyable.

Basically I just want to enjoy sex and relationship and not bind myself in a lifelong marriage, so a non-virgin will obviously be better .

Last edited:
So would you turn down the offer of marriage.

dont give a fuck

where is the option for dont give a fuck

Every male since the beginning of time wants to have a virgin girl.
Any that say they don't are either coping or are so brainwashed if the right people told them black is white and white is black they would believe them.

So would you turn down the offer of marriage.
Yes, I would tell the girl from the beginning that I am not interested in marriage.
Every male since the beginning of time wants to have a virgin girl.
Any that say they don't are either coping or are so brainwashed if the right people told them black is white and white is black they would believe them.
Only those men who want to get married .

@ThoughtfulCel 30% of incels.is would rather have a non-virgin woman:feelshaha::feelshaha:
she might unnecessarily get attached too much to me and would want marriage .
What is this  :chad: bs

If I could choose either, definitely virgin. I would settle for a roastie only under the point of a gun, as she would definitely compare me to her previous boyfriends and see how subhuman I am. I don't care about virgins being awkward in bed; in fact, it's much better this way because the last thing I'd want is to be mogged in terms of sexual experience by my own girlfriend.

This thread screams mental illness / troll. Every normal functioning male would prefer a virgin.

i dont want my dick touching chads dried cum but if i have to i will

Any because it is still possible for a non virgin to not be a roastie. I’m not that insecure to worry about being her first

what sort of a man are you? who would not prefer a virgin? are you fucking retarded? jesus christ the absolute state of this site.

@ThoughtfulCel 30% of incels.is would rather have a non-virgin woman:feelshaha::feelshaha:

What is this  :chad: bs
There's literally zero benefit to having a non virgin woman, and yet there are men who'd fuck them soley for a chance to pass on their genetics.

Human men are honestly pathetics

Incels who claim to be into virgins only have to be Trolling IMO. As if you can find any virgin girl under the age of 12 nowadays in post social media post dating app 2021

Saying you will only fuck a virgin as an incel is basically saying you will only fuck girls 12 years old and under, which I dont support since I am not a pedo, but you cant help who youre sexually attracted to so my condolences to them.

Any because it is still possible for a non virgin to not be a roastie. I’m not that insecure to worry about being her first
LOL @ thinking wanting a virgin makes you insecure, it means you're not a fucking cuck who wants to marry a whore that banged 50 dudes before you

i don't want a used full of other men's cum pussy.

9 cucks so far that make me sick. :feelspuke:

Foids are toilets. Men stick their dicks into them, the foid gets her body count up, and then more dicks are stuck into her. I would like to be the first one to use her.

Doesn’t exist in my age bracket, though I would prefer a fellow virgin.

I will date only a non-virgin girl as I am not interested in marriage and so I will not want to take the virginity of a girl and she might unnecessarily get attached too much to me and would want marriage .

Experienced girls will also be more good both in the bed as well as other aspects of relationships . Virgin girl will be awkward and will not be that much interesting or enjoyable.

Basically I just want to enjoy sex and relationship and not bind myself in a lifelong marriage, so a non-virgin will obviously be better .

GrAYcel thread tbh

Virgin if possible but don’t really give a fuck as long as she is attractive