Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you want to see my incel body and my hump?

schwanzuslongus

schwanzuslongus

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
do you want to see my hump and my fat belly. I look really disabled in my posture...

Stayc GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Azaylias

You are ignoring content by this member.

Sure I am curious since I have scoliosis.

I also have either anterior pelvic tilt or hyperlordosis still not sure which.

I would like to compare to mine.

Sure I am curious since I have scoliosis.

I also have either anterior pelvic tilt or hyperlordosis still not sure which.

I would like to compare to mine.
yeah, a comparison is the best way to estimate how screwed you are. some just have strange complexities that's why I always want to be judged by others.

yeah, a comparison is the best way to estimate how screwed you are. some just have strange complexities that's why I always want to be judged by others.
If you have something called anterior pelvic tilt or hyperlordosis it can make your torso look like shit even when lean you appear to have a skinny fat look to your gut and you will never have washboard abs that foids love despite gymmaxxing.

If you have something called anterior pelvic tilt or hyperlordosis it can make your torso look like shit even when lean you appear to have a skinny fat look to your gut and you will never have washboard abs that foids love despite gymmaxxing.
I wish I could show you how fucking disgusting and disabled my body looks. I think I'm one of the ugliest users on incel.is