Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you want to see me make a horror-style incel board game?

Do you want to see me make a horror-style incel board game?

• YES

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • NO

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Yes, board games are fun

How scary will it be?

If you're being serious, I could help buddy boyo. If you need a shit tier illustrator.

Yikes... incel alert!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!!!

Thought u roped

making that fat black moderator bitch (actual foid moderating an incel forum LMAO) from the old subreddit r/braincels called BoardGaming or something will play it

Kind of a brutal game though. No matter how you play it always ends in rope

Kind of a brutal game though. No matter how you play it always ends in rope
If you have 10 in intelligence you can unlock the end involving novitckok :feelsautistic:

If you have 10 in intelligence you can unlock the end involving novitckok :feelsautistic:
should add 1 ascension route that has around a 0.0001% chance of happening to make it realistic

Depending on what's in the board game, certain items or whatnot. Combinations. You can create a table of odds or a probability distribution to make sure you get the rarity right. Like a royal flush in poker rare

Depending on what's in the board game, certain items or whatnot. Combinations. You can create a table of odds or a probability distribution to make sure you get the rarity right. Like a royal flush in poker rare
This end would be called "ascension", when your character finally has sex with a 2/10 foid in the dark. :feelsautistic: