Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do You Want to Know what Other People are REALLY Doing Tonight?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I've been to some college parties. This is what REALLY happens.

Most of the guys just stand and drink by themselves. A few get "grinded" on, but usually only after swallowing a bunch of poison. They end up feeling like garbage and stumble back to their dorms/houses foolishly. The next morning they feel like lethargic garbage, and realize that they didn't do anything valuable last night, and now they have a bunch of responsibilities to take care of. Those who had sex with a whore/man whore (Which isn't as common as you think) now have to worry about STDs. Plus, many will now be confused on whether there is a relationship to pursue or not, and this leads to confusion and emotional pain.

Many of you envy this, lol

This is legit.

Most guys in university/superior education are incel

Apparently a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend who is an Arab slayer got HIV recently because he often had anal sex with sluts.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Apparently a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend who is an Arab slayer got HIV recently because he often had anal sex with sluts.

No one to blame but his man-whore self.

ItheIthe said:
No one to blame but his man-whore self.

Exactly, I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. :tounge:

Fucking random valueless whores at parties just isn't worth the risk of sexual disease or even worse having a kid. Or her having an abortion and then living with that guilt. Not worth it, you all should be glad you don't get invited to parties. Parties honestly make me sick

Cope. Going and being invited to parties means people actually look forward to seeing your face. It’s the validation aspect which is important.

km107 said:
Cope. Going and being invited to parties means people actually look forward to seeing your face. It’s the validation aspect which is important.

Not a cope, college parties aren't invite-only. Rumor just spreads and you show up.

ItheIthe said:
I've been to some college parties. This is what REALLY happens.

Most of the guys just stand and drink by themselves. A few get "grinded" on, but usually only after swallowing a bunch of poison. They end up feeling like garbage and stumble back to their dorms/houses foolishly. The next morning they feel like lethargic garbage, and realize that they didn't do anything valuable last night, and now they have a bunch of responsibilities to take care of. Those who had sex with a whore/man whore (Which isn't as common as you think) now have to worry about STDs. Plus, many will now be confused on whether there is a relationship to pursue or not, and this leads to confusion and emotional pain.

Many of you envy this, lol

gCmzZRP.gif

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:

I still envy him.

No I assure you that's true. Most guys in college parties end up alone and masturbating

ItheIthe said:
How is it coping? I am literally voluntarily abstaining from parties

This is some strong Lookism coping.

This sounds like gigantic cope, especially the std bit

NekoStance said:
This sounds like gigantic cope, especially the std bit

STD cope has to be the single most blatant cope ever.

accurate.

But it's still enjoyable and I would fuck a drunk slut tbh.

I would like to get headaches thinking about STDs and emotional suffering instead of jerking off for 2 HOURS at 2am on every fucking saturday night and getting up tired everyday for sleeping at 3am. FUCKIN LIFE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKC THIS EARTH

Yeah it was your experience but it's not what a lot of people experience. If it was thag boring parties would be empty.

As for me I hate dancing and loud music is not my thing. Also, instesd of paying money for a small drink I can use the same amount to buy the entire bottle lmao. So yeahpartying is not my thing.

There's been some research going around that people in our generation are having less sex than those in the 80s and 90s.

This is correct.its just people drinking and talking. Incels should envy chads who marry their high school sweetheart virgins and have a loving family.That is the ultimate win and we will never have that

this is true at normie parties.... i take it youve never been to a party full of chads and stacies.... way different

philosophicel said:
this is true at normie parties.... i take it youve never been to a party full of chads and stacies.... way different

this

good looking people get laid a lot. that awkward shit only happens at shit parties

COPE. Stop trying to justify your shitty life choices. People are making out with chicks, having a great time with their friends and occasionally they have sex, unless they have a girlfriend, in which case more often than that.

idkwattodowithlife said:
There's been some research going around that people in our generation are having less sex than those in the 80s and 90s.

COPE studies. People are having more sex than ever.

CopingGymcel said:
COPE. Stop trying to justify your shitty life choices. People are making out with chicks, having a great time with their friends and occasionally they have sex, unless they have a girlfriend, in which case more often than that.

I probably may have not realized it (and probably haven't looked depend enough to realize it), yes, you're probably right. Studies may not be everything; as women out there could be lying about their sex partner count. Thanks for making me, realize it man.

Cope. Most guys just sit there without any action while Chad gets to fuck 3 prime girls each night. ONly incels get STDs because they fcuk nasty hookers.

idkwattodowithlife said:

This is a legit cope

however it is also a reminder that 20/80 law is enforced today stronger than it ever was before

CopingGymcel said:

Generally, no they are not. 

Chad is probably fucking more than he was 20 years ago, but most guys are fucking less. Women I would say about the same, to even out the math.

NekoStance said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
This is a legit cope
however it is also a reminder that 20/80 law is enforced today stronger than it ever was before
I haven't realized during then. But yes, I have already admitted that I was wrong to copinggymcel, when he pointed out my mistake.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I haven't realized during then. But yes, I have already admitted that I was wrong to copinggymcel, when he pointed out my mistake.

You're not wrong, young people generally are having less sex today

Ive been to several parties too and can confirm, 90% of males just stand there akward as fk talking with their friends and drinking, only ugly low inhibition guys who try to fuck every single girl get a lucky lay and sometimes good looking guys get approached too without having to do anything themselves

The truth is even at parties the 80/20 rule is true.

That's basically what I did yesterday.

Drank too much, started throwing up and crying, almost got arrested, and woke up feeling like shit.

I don't know why I try.