Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want to have a family?

Do you want to have a family?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Just that one simple question really :)

Yes I want hafu kids with my nipfu.

idk seems like a lot of responsibility and commitment maybe ill change my mind one day

na...manlets shouldn't be procreating.

yes, but with a virgin stacey.

I want to, but I don't wanna pass on my shit genetics

Fuck no, don't need no more incels roaming the streets.
Some friends and a GF though, now we're getting somewhere

Fuck no i want to live totally alone

Fundamentally I want a family deep to my inner core. However, the situation is never present for me to have one

Based Eugenics. You should be proud of yourselves. Very honorable

Well, that depends on whether they genuinely have bad genetics or not. And where do you draw the line? I'm not sure that anything short of severely life-threatening genetic conditions really counts as "shit genetics".

It's good to be confident in who you are and in your family line, and I think it's good to have kids in all but the most severe of situations (and even then you can screen babies in the womb for most things these days anyway).

Well, that depends on whether they genuinely have bad genetics or not. And where do you draw the line? I'm not sure that anything short of severely life-threatening genetic conditions really counts as "shit genetics".

It's good to be confident in who you are and in your family line, and I think it's good to have kids in all but the most severe of situations (and even then you can screen babies in the womb for most things these days anyway).
You draw the line at literal deformities, like the one I have

It is pretty subjective now that I think about it. I was more so alluding to male physical attributes that don't conform with western beauty standards (i.e manlet, unsightly facial aesthetics, etc). I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of a subhuman like myself breeding but I'd definitely understand why you would make the choice not to in an effort to not pass on inferiority to your own kin

It is pretty subjective now that I think about it. I was more so alluding to male physical attributes that don't conform with western beauty standards (i.e manlet, unsightly facial aesthetics, etc). I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of a subhuman like myself breeding but I'd definitely understand why you would make the choice not to in an effort to not pass on inferiority to your own kin
It's partly about not wanting to decrease the quality of my kin, but it's also the fact that I don't want kids, grandkids, or great grandkids, or great great grandkids, who will have inherited my deformity and has to suffer through life the way I currently am. I don't want to be responsible for that. There isn't a fire bright enough in hell for people who impose this sort of suffering on others

I'll tell you the truth, when I was younger, it seemed boring to me. It seemed to be something everyone does, and it seemed to be something that demands resources and too much time to work, as I got older, and the realization that my only company for the rest of my life would be my computer, to have a family seems to be a dream now, a desire for an exit from my loneliness that will only end when I finish to rot.

I do, but it's not in the cards, it's over.

No because if I have a son he'll have my genes so he might end up suicidal. To bring a child into this world only to know he'll kill himself is murder.

I'll tell you the truth, when I was younger, it seemed boring to me. It seemed to be something everyone does, and it seemed to be something that demands resources and too much time to work, as I got older, and the realization that my only company for the rest of my life would be my computer, to have a family seems to be a dream now, a desire for an exit from my loneliness that will only end when I finish to rot.

This is similar to me actually. Slightly different I guess but mostly the same. In my mid teens I liked the idea of a family, but then as I got into my late teens and 20s I came to the same conclusion as you - too much work, too predictable, etc.

But then yes... life without a family unit can feel very lonely. You can possibly make up for it to some degree with a really good friends network, but I'm not convinced it's the same.

As much as I like my computer, it alone is not particularly great company!

Why do you feel like you can't have a family now?

Any woman I could fuck would probably be sub3. My child would be a true match of some of the worst genes possible.

So no. A daughter could live a happy life, but she'd be a slut. My son would probably rope out of the womb.

This is similar to me actually. Slightly different I guess but mostly the same. In my mid teens I liked the idea of a family, but then as I got into my late teens and 20s I came to the same conclusion as you - too much work, too predictable, etc.

But then yes... life without a family unit can feel very lonely. You can possibly make up for it to some degree with a really good friends network, but I'm not convinced it's the same.

As much as I like my computer, it alone is not particularly great company!

Why do you feel like you can't have a family now?

I will not have a family because for this it is necessary to have a woman and in all my life there was never a foid that took an interest in me, fucking hell, outside my root family my positive experiences with women is almost zero, but the negatives are impossible to count and vary from a mild degree to a very high degree, people of my age have already had various relationships and are now engaged, and several have had children, as for me? I never even held the hand of a foid, I never even received a true hug that was not mere cordiality, nor any word highlighting any of my qualities now humiliations, offensive words, looks of disgust from my mere presence? One of these things happen almost every day, I will never have a family because I have committed the biggest sin that a man of this shit era can commit, being ugly and a normal human being, with nothing special in him and because of this I deserve to be punished by society apparently.

I will not have a family because for this it is necessary to have a woman and in all my life there was never a foid that took an interest in me, fucking hell, outside my root family my positive experiences with women is almost zero, but the negatives are impossible to count and vary from a mild degree to a very high degree, people of my age have already had various relationships and are now engaged, and several have had children, as for me? I never even held the hand of a foid, I never even received a true hug that was not mere cordiality, nor any word highlighting any of my qualities now humiliations, offensive words, looks of disgust from my mere presence? One of these things happen almost every day, I will never have a family because I have committed the biggest sin that a man of this shit era can commit, being ugly and a normal human being, with nothing special in him and because of this I deserve to be punished by society apparently.

Hm. I am so curious to see what you and many others here actually look like! If you want an opinion then feel free to send me a private message!

It's hard to know what else I can say though without seeing what you look like. I hope you find a girl who likes you though :)

How old are you? I'm 33 so time is getting a bit short for me to put all this stuff together.

How old are you? I'm 33 so time is getting a bit short for me to put all this stuff together.
I recently made 23

Hm. I am so curious to see what you and many others here actually look like! If you want an opinion then feel free to send me a private message!

It's hard to know what else I can say though without seeing what you look like.
Sorry but no, I have no reason to do this, the proof of all this is in the way I am treated out there, besides I already used photofeeller and my results were < 10% for appearance and a little above for intelligence and trustworthy , I know what I am and the world will not let me forget.

I hope you find a girl who likes you though :)

Thank you for your words comrade incel, but this was already decided for me and it never depended on me

Last edited: