Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want to date with female or kill females

G

GayBoyReeksOfSoy

Proud participant in the lgbt community and pride
-
you seem pretty conflicted.
You are a group who wants to feel the touch of woman.
But you still desire to kill them.

How about Rape ( in gta 6 ofc )

I want to date white or Arabic foids only, I despise noodlewhores.

Your low IQ is showing again. The correct title would be "Do you want to date women or kill women"

@Fat Link, ban this low IQ faggot.

I love women!
1723125732566u

Speedrunning a ban, I see :feelsokman:

want to date with a girl and want to kill feminists

Kill all foids

Your low IQ is showing again. The correct title would be "Do you want to date women or kill women"
ur normal IQ is showing again the correct title would be '' Do u want to date a Foids (toilet ) or kill all of kill Foids ( toilets ) ''

so femenist's aren't a girl?
There are women who are not feminists. But in modern Western society, it's very rare and there are no women to love me. So I gave up dating and all that remains is hatred.

no
I just wanna talk
Well, it's not a good look to have joined this forum for less than a day, and already make posts in the vein of ''Hello fellow incels, would you rather date or kill women?''.
Image 2024 08 12 154242896

Image 2024 08 12 154342369

Image 2024 08 12 154400994

The results in the polls I created speak for themselves. Anonymous polls, and most incels would like a long term relationship, they would treat their gfs well or very well, and a lot are willing to go for a below looksmatch.

These are favorable results.

Well, it's not a good look to have joined this forum for less than a day, and already make posts in the vein of ''Hello fellow incels, would you rather date or kill women?''.
View attachment 1222171
View attachment 1222175
View attachment 1222176
The results in the polls I created speak for themselves. Anonymous polls, and most incels would like a long term relationship, they would treat their gfs well or very well, and a lot are willing to go for a below looksmatch.

These are favorable results.
That's fortunate, this place hasn't descended to lowest depth of hell

You are a group who wants to feel the touch of woman.
But you still desire to kill them.
I would like to date women. Unfortunately, they hate me for some reason. As a result, I dislike them as well. It's not contradictory in the slightest.

KILL THEM ALL

TOTAL FOID DEATH