Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want humanity to go extinct?

Should humanity die off?

• Yes

Votes: 48 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
If no, please explain why.

They're doing it on their own.

They're doing it on their own.
I used to be concerned that birth rates in the developed world were plummeting, but now I'm embracing that fact and quite happy about it.

I used to be concerned that birth rates in the developed world were plummeting, but now I'm embracing that fact and quite happy about it.
Same, I saw someone on this forum who was upset about it tho, like why? This is a good thing

Listen to foids and this is what you get. Not a coincidence you give them rights and ala carte murder of fetuses and suddenly people aren't having kids. No an issue in Africa and middle east (yet).

No. You shouldn't be punished for the crimes of another. Extermination of an entire species is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to morally justify. You would need some kind of extreme edge case, like two cohabiting intelligent, sentient species in the same planet and one of them contracted some kind of rabid zombie virus that spread to every single member of that species and made them extremely violent and aggressive. The other intelligent species would then be justified in making them extinct, even then only when alternative options like potential cures have been exhausted.

Yes.....No More Pain

I won't procreate so I don't give a fuck about humanity future it is cucked if you do as incel

Whoever voted yes, what is your excuse of not roping tonight?

No. You shouldn't be punished for the crimes of another. Extermination of an entire species is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to morally justify. You would need some kind of extreme edge case, like two cohabiting intelligent, sentient species in the same planet and one of them contracted some kind of rabid zombie virus that spread to every single member of that species and made them extremely violent and aggressive. The other intelligent species would then be justified in making them extinct, even then only when alternative options like potential cures have been exhausted.
Every single person on this planet is at fault for the genocide against ugly males, including ugly males. That is a reason good enough

No because that's stupid considering we're the only intelligent life on earth. I would kill the retards that are ruining the world (Sodomites, progressives, jews, etc.) pretty simple.

Now out of those people that are ruining the world, they deserve more than extinction. I mean everyone that props up and supports the NWO really needs some biblical tier torture. Srs.

I'm okay with humanity going extinct as long as kikes go with it.

Jfl have you not learned from my retarded act

. I would kill the retards that are ruining the world (Sodomites, progressives, jews, etc.)
Getting rid of progressive/jews won't change anything, this is human nature we're talking about. But I do detest sodomites.

No. Only 80% of it.

Getting rid of progressive/jews won't change anything, this is human nature we're talking about.
No because hopefully the NWO after will be based and realize to never do that again. Like hitler but if weimar was 100 years of pain instead of like 6, imagine much more harsh they'd be.
But I do detest sodomites.
tbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It will probably happen soon anyways tbh.

Yes, humanity was an mistake.

Eh, the reason for humanity's extinction doesn't have to be morally justified.

I agree with that.
I guess that's a difference of opinion in how you view humanity and its role on earth and in the cosmos. I'm of the position that a creature or being with our level of intelligence and awareness has a certain responsibility to lesser species (which logically extends to responsibility towards other members of their own species). You could characterize this responsibility as a moral one. The same could be said of an alien species far more intelligent than us.

For example, a shepherd tending to his flock has responsibilities to his sheep (feeding and protecting them), even if he is going to slaughter and eat them. Animals are capable of empathy and some know what's happening when one of their kin is butchered in front of them, so he has an added responsibility to lessen their suffering. Cows, pigs, and even sheep have this awareness.

Every single person on this planet is at fault for the genocide against ugly males, including ugly males. That is a reason good enough
I don't know what you mean by genocide of ugly males by other ugly males, but it's just natural selection, unfortunately, in the female to case. Our genes are simply undesirable. Subhuman jokes aside, we're all still technically part of the same species. "Genocide against ugly males" by women taking chad seed instead of ours isn't genocide. It's a shitty situation for us, obviously, but calling it genocide isn't correct.

Last edited:
I recommend genocide.

I don't know what you mean by genocide of ugly males by other ugly males, but it's just natural selection, unfortunately, in the female to case. Our genes are simply undesirable. Subhuman jokes aside, we're all still technically part of the same species. "Genocide against ugly males" by women taking chad seed instead of ours isn't genocide. It's a shitty situation for us, obviously, but calling it genocide isn't correct.
Millions of ugly men are systematically oppressed in all aspects of life and left to live and die alone, that's genocide. In case you didn't know loneliness can bring actual medical diseases incuding death

Millions of ugly men are systematically oppressed in all aspects of life and left to live and die alone, that's genocide.
I suppose, yes. But I think we're both talking about two entirely different things here. Genocide and extinction are not the same. Genocide is a subset of extinction. The thread is about extinguishing an entire species (humanity), not genociding certain groups based on particular intra-species characteristics.

In case you didn't know loneliness can bring actual medical diseases incuding death
Yes, I'm aware. It's good to mention it anyway and remind others.

I'd be fine if i could die in an instant, but if i have to choose then yes.

17E2DCEB A191 44B8 8497 E0F2340B02E9

no not yet, after 20-30 years. I have stuff to do then I am fine with it dying out

I want all :chad: to go extinct,so i can have their Stacys.

Yes because humans are very nasty. They bully the weak males, treat them like shit, mock them to feel better about themselves. Women are the biggest biological scum with a lot of flaws. Hate having children so they just murder their fetus and want ugly men gone or dead. And their sexual selection is just Chad-only.

When you are a ugly man and have been treated like a piece of turd nearly your entire life , you feel nothing but hatred for humans, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE BLACKPILLED AND AWARE OF EVERYTHING.

I want this garbage species to be extinct.

Last edited:
Yes, humans are the biggest mistake in history

Yes, i lost the genetic lottery, the whole world should go to hell with me.