Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you want a girlfriend?

Spergz

Spergz

No Pussy No Work
★★★
I used to want a girlfriend so badly but i think the blackpill has completely taken over now cause i don't even want a girlfriend. If a cute foid asked me out i would literally say no, obviously i wouldn't be incel then and it's not gonna happen but just saying, i don't like them as people at all

If a cute foid asked me out i would literally say no, obviously i wouldn't be incel then and it's not gonna happen but just saying, i don't like them as people at all
Vol -GrAY- cel.

If it doesn't result in me being a cuck, sure. :feelsjuice:

i still have normal goals in life and one of them is getting a partner and maybe getting maried even tho i don't like how the inflation and foid's rights are making things harder to get divorced after that.
you can't dream about hooking up as an incel and fucking as many toilets as you can, you just need to wish that the whore doesn't leave you or cheat on u

For sex, yes. However, I too have just not cared about relationships. Too much drama and I’m a busy man.

WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T OR WOULDN'T WANT ONE.....unless you're ghey....

I used to want a girlfriend so badly but i think the blackpill has completely taken over now cause i don't even want a girlfriend. If a cute foid asked me out i would literally say no, obviously i wouldn't be incel then and it's not gonna happen but just saying, i don't like them as people at all
ok GrAY.

it's over

Great question GrAY

I want a girlfriend, but i hate foids more. In a hypothetical scenario, I would probably sabotage myself.
I would rather damage their self worth.
But i don't know....

Too late.
I'm more interested in planning the beta uprising than finding a gf rn.

The reason why women can't genuinely love men is that males always have to fight for their spot. Whether its their order in the pecking order, who gets the most resources, who gets a chance to have sex, who gets X and who gets Y. Groups of men have always been at war with each other, competing for resources and females. Women always latch themselves with the male with the most affluence, resources, status, etc. The moment the male loses those things, he also loses her. Also females have always welcomed rivaling male groups who defeated, possibly even killed, their own men, with open arms and with open legs. A female of any species falling in love with a male is a hindrance for her. Such a trait gets weeded out, because it actually harms females of that species. Women really can't devote themselves to any man. There's no love, no caring, she views it as a transaction, always.

This isn't true for males though. To ensure optimal survival for the offspring its beneficial for the species that the male actually 'falls in love' with the female and sticks around her and the offspring.

It could be cool to have a girlfriend but since I know they are not capable of loving men it is pointless. Loving men is not their instinct, only hypergamy.

Kind of
Even if I did find someone by some fucking miracle I'll just get cheated on or left for someone else so why bother?

Ask me after 22 MP. I only have eight right now.

Asking individuals who complain about being "involuntary" celibate if they want to stop that? JFL

I want to lose my virginity to a foid who’s not a hooker. Working and writing my memoirs takes up most of my time.

Nah I just want to rot in the Sewers

I wouldn't want one. They're vile traitorous putrid harpies and I hate that to actually make them spread their legs you have to make them feel good in some way. They're garbage by design and I don't want to inspire any good feeling in them.

If she's cute and actually knows how to respect herself then yeah, if shes a thirsty cocksucking bitch fuck no.

The reason why women can't genuinely love men is that males always have to fight for their spot. Whether its their order in the pecking order, who gets the most resources, who gets a chance to have sex, who gets X and who gets Y. Groups of men have always been at war with each other, competing for resources and females. Women always latch themselves with the male with the most affluence, resources, status, etc. The moment the male loses those things, he also loses her. Also females have always welcomed rivaling male groups who defeated, possibly even killed, their own men, with open arms and with open legs. A female of any species falling in love with a male is a hindrance for her. Such a trait gets weeded out, because it actually harms females of that species. Women really can't devote themselves to any man. There's no love, no caring, she views it as a transaction, always.

This isn't true for males though. To ensure optimal survival for the offspring its beneficial for the species that the male actually 'falls in love' with the female and sticks around her and the offspring.

It could be cool to have a girlfriend but since I know they are not capable of loving men it is pointless. Loving men is not their instinct, only hypergamy.
cf7.jpg

women can't love men is a retarded mgtow MRA redpill normie cope

Nope, I don't want someone hanging by my side 24-7, that shit would drive my introvert ass crazy. I still want to fuck a tall JB though.

I wouldn't want one. They're vile traitorous putrid harpies and I hate that to actually make them spread their legs you have to make them feel good in some way. They're garbage by design and I don't want to inspire any good feeling in them.

Normies believe in "love", what planet are you from?
well 'Love' is real that is why we are here in the first place but a lot of retarded redpill stuff has become mainstream so you will hear a normie say women can't love men which is cope

I want to die more than i want to be be in a romantic relationship with a women my fate just awaits me to sui

well 'Love' is real that is why we are here in the first place but a lot of retarded redpill stuff has become mainstream so you will hear a normie say women can't love men which is cope
NO!!! Women cannot love. Love IS a male construction for stability and transcendence.OVER.TIME .IT IS male nature, as it is JEALOUSY to not get CUCKOLDED BY foids. Foids only use MEN FOR semen extraction-resources. WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN best poets, artists, architects, engineers, leaders POLITICAL.SYSTEMS ECONOMISTS being foids???? NOWHERE because LOVE IS just that, high rationalization of men to BUILD and GIVE social stability, be It MEDICAL ADVANCE or building THIS WORLD WE. LIVE IN.

Men are TAMED and TRAINED since CHILDHOOD!!! Yes! By BDSM mothers, to treat foids well, that pERsonality gives you FOIDS!!! All tactics to make MEN SLAVES of FOIDCRACY. AH, LOOKS!!! You see? HTN can love DOWN SYNDROME foid but no HTB can LOVE down syndrome man? Lookism halo effect that shows that women are masters of the SEX MARKET and they cannot love.

Read it more clearly. WOMEN CANNOT LOVE, LISTEN! But.... Listen to.me brocel!!! Women cannot love, just use men for SEX TOYS ATM.

Man has been manipulated by woman to the point where he cannot live without her
and therefore will do anything she asks of him. He fights for his life and calls it love.
There are even men who will threaten their idolized female with suicide unless she
accepts him. Not that this is much of a risk for them - they have nothing to lose.
Woman, nevertheless, is incapable of living without a man. Like a queen bee, she
cannot survive on her own. She, too, is fighting for her life, and she, too, calls it love.
They each need one another, in fact, and it seems therefore that they share at least
one sentiment. The cause, nature, and consequences of this sentiment however
differ as much as do the sexes.
To a woman love means power, to a man enslavement. Love provides woman with
an excuse for financial exploitation, man with an emotionally charged excuse. `For
the sake of love' woman will do things that are of advantage only to herself, while
man does only those things that will harm him. When a woman marries, she gives up
her career `for the sake of love.' When a man marries, he will have to work for two
`for the sake of love.' For both sexes, love is a fight for survival. But the one survives
only by being victorious, the other only by being defeated. It is a paradox that women
can also make their greatest gains during moments of utter passivity and that the
word `love' endows them with a halo of selflessness, even at the moment of their
most pitiless deception of man.
As a result of `love,' man is able to hide his cowardly self-deception behind a smoke
screen of sentiment. He is able to make himself believe that his senseless
enslavement to woman and her hostages is more than an act of honor, it has a
higher purpose. He is entirely happy in his role as a slave and has arrived at the goal
he has so long desired. Since woman gains nothing but one advantage after another
from the situation as it stands today, things will never change. The system forces her
to be corrupt, but no one is going to worry about that. Since one can expect nothing
from a woman but love, it will remain the currency for any need she might have. Man,
her slave, will continue to use his energies only according to his conditioning and
never to his own advantage. He will achieve greater goals and the more he achieves,
the farther women will become alienated from him. The more he tries to ingratiate
himself with her, the more demanding she will become; the more he desires her, the
less she finds him desirable; the more comforts he provides for her, the more
indolent, stupid and inhuman she will become - and man will grow lonelier as a result. Only woman can break the vicious circle of man's manipulation and exploitation - but
she will not do it. There is absolutely no compelling reason why she should. It is
useless to appeal to her feelings, for she is callous and knows no pity. And so the
world will go on, sinking deeper and deeper into this morass of kitsch, barbarism, and
inanity called femininity. And man, that wonderful dreamer, will never awaken from his dream [...] Man, unlike woman, is beautiful, because man, unlike woman, is a thinking creature.
This means:
Man has a thirst for knowledge (he wants to know what the world around him looks
like and how it functions).
Man thinks (he draws conclusions from the data he encounters).
Man is creative (he makes something new out of the information achieved by the
above processes).
Man is sensitive (as a result of his exceptionally wide, multidimensional emotional
scale, he not only registers the commonplace in fine gradations but he creates and
discovers new emotional values and makes them accessible to others through
sensible descriptions, or recreates them as an artist).
Of all the qualities of man, his curiosity is certainly the most impressive. This curiosity
differs basically from that of woman.
A woman takes interest only in subjects that have an immediate personal usefulness
to her. For example, if she reads a political article in the newspaper, it is highly likely
that she wants to cast a spell on some political-science student, not that she cares
about the fate of the Chinese, Israelis, or South Africans. If she looks up the names
of some Greek philosophers in the dictionary, it does not mean she has suddenly
taken an interest in Greek philosophy. It means she is trying to solve a crossword
puzzle. If she is studying the advertisements for a new car, she is not doing it with a
platonic interest in its technical features, but because she wants to own it. (https://archive.org/details/esther_vilarthe_manipulated_man_1998)

Last edited:
NO!!! Women cannot love. Love IS a male construction for stability and transcendence.OVER.TIME .IT IS male nature, as it is JEALOUSY to not get CUCKOLDED BY foids. Foids only use MEN FOR semen extraction-resources. WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN best poets, artists, architects, engineers, leaders POLITICAL.SYSTEMS ECONOMISTS being foids???? NOWHERE because LOVE IS just that, high rationalization of men to BUILD and GIVE social stability, be It MEDICAL ADVANCE or building THIS WORLD WE. LIVE IN.

Men are TAMED and TRAINED since CHILDHOOD!!! Yes! By BDSM mothers, to treat foids well, that pERsonality gives you FOIDS!!! All tactics to make MEN SLAVES of FOIDCRACY. AH, LOOKS!!! You see? HTN can love DOWN SYNDROME foid but no HTB can LOVE down syndrome man? Lookism halo effect that shows that women are masters of the SEX MARKET and they cannot love.

Read it more clearly. WOMEN CANNOT LOVE, LISTEN! But.... Listen to.me brocel!!! Women cannot love, just use men for SEX TOYS ATM.
Keep coping hard it is only us subhuman males who cannot get love from women you are just projecting that onto rest of the population

Same here :feelsjuice:

Keep coping hard it is only us subhuman males who cannot get love from women you are just projecting that onto rest of the population
No!!! YOU cannot accept the ultimate BLACKPILL!! FOIDS cannot you BRAINCUCKED if you THINK love IS something FOIDS can feel like you UNDERSTAND love. JUST SEMEN-ATM.

Love WAS INVENTED by MEN!!! Rational concepto but you WANT TO GIVE FOIDS love but YOU DID NOT READ and you use BLUEPILLED definition of LOVE.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

No!!! YOU cannot accept the ultimate BLACKPILL!! FOIDS cannot you BRAINCUCKED if you THINK love IS something FOIDS can feel like you UNDERSTAND love. JUST SEMEN-ATM.

Love WAS INVENTED by MEN!!! Rational concepto but you WANT TO GIVE FOIDS love but YOU DID NOT READ and you use BLUEPILLED definition of LOVE.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
you are giga retarded redpill faggot fuck off with saying retarded mgtow crap Females and males expect different things in a relationship that doesn't mean love isn't real you smooth brain you don't experience love because you are subhuman that is all there is to it you are the actual bluepilled cuck

you are giga retarded redpill faggot fuck off with saying retarded mgtow crap Females and males expect different things in a relationship that doesn't mean love isn't real you smooth brain you don't experience love because you are subhuman that is all there is to it you are the actual bluepilled cuck
DefiNe LOVE!!! Come on DO IT!!!! YOU saying REDPILL!! And think love can be quantified in FOIDCRATIC CUCKOLDRY inside BLACKPILL!!! BUT NO!!! you think love IS attraction on LOOKSMOGGERS!!! ONLY men can feel LOVE because IT IS A BUILDING, a RATIONALIZATION, not something natural, not something GENETIC!!! FOIDS use male as SEXTOYBREEDERS ATM WHILE males understand LOVE as perpetuation. YOU ARE just the BLuepilled cuck BECAUSE you saying FOIDS can LOVE and give them the ABILITY of rational beings!!!! THIS IS NOT NORMALLY!!!! you still WORSHIP FOIDS and never will understand they never EVOLVED mentally.

Last edited:
DefiNe LOVE!!! Come on DO IT!!!! YOU saying REDPILL!! And think love can be quantified in FOIDCRATIC CUCKOLDRY inside BLACKPILL!!! BUT NO!!! you think love IS attraction on LOOKSMOGGERS!!! ONLY men can feel LOVE because IT IS A BUILDING, a RATIONALIZATION, not something natural, not something GENETIC!!! FOIDS use male as SEXTOYBREEDERS ATM WHILE males understand LOVE as perpetuation. YOU ARE just the BLuepilled cuck BECAUSE you saying FOIDS can LOVE and give them the ABILITY of rational beings!!!! THIS IS NOT NORMALLY!!!! you still WORSHIP FOIDS and never will understand they never EVOLVED mentally.
you are stupid low iq faggot unconditional love isn't real tell a man to get into a relationship with a foid without sex and see what happens to his 'love' you stupid smooth brain you are repeating mgtow stuff like a retard instead of admitting the fact you don't get love because you are a subhuman u are probably a fakecel, redpill, edgy faggot

i dont want a gf

you are stupid low iq faggot unconditional love isn't real tell a man to get into a relationship with a foid without sex and see what happens to his 'love' you stupid smooth brain you are repeating mgtow stuff like a retard instead of admitting the fact you don't get love because you are a subhuman u are probably a fakecel, redpill, edgy faggot
Hahahahahahahah!!! yOu are just a braincucked FOIDworshipper IF YOU THINK THAT FOIDS CAN love!!!!! Unconditional LOVE, conditional LOVE is given or not GIVEN because LOVE IS A FUCKING decision!!!! THATS why it is a rationalizatino. IF YOU say love IS A QUESTION of ATTRACTION, most loves gonna DIE in 3 YEARS, but NOOOO!!!! it is a decision!!! a RATIONALIZATION! foids cannot take thesse decisions because they ARE retards!!! THATS why MEN built the WORLD and FOIDS always were catter and SLAVES sold and married just to HAVE kids like COMMODITIES, like STOCK!!!!!!!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You the subhuman letting FOIDS consider you subhuman!!!!! THATS your problem!!! You are so BRAINCUCKED that you let FOIDS humilliate in FEMDOM BDSM humillation in HARAC PARA SIK SIK SIK SIK fetishism. And even YOURSELF considering YOURSELF as subhuman, still say LOVE can be felt by FOIDS when this is just FALSE. They just SEXTOYBREED-ATM males. And still, in your "subhumanity" you SAY FOIDS can LOVE, so secure WHILE EVERYTHING says the OPPOSITE. BRAINCUCK mentality that your MOTHER gave you like TO ALL MEN to believe FOIDS can LOVE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WHY you so SECURE if both us are SUBHUMAN that LOVE exists WHILE it does NOT whil it is clear that EVEN normies are CUCKED and used as ATM and CHAD as SEXMACHINE breeders. LOVE? Where LOVE in FOIDS? Dual MATING strategy!!!!!!!! MEN are MANIPULATED and TAMED for FOID benefit. THEY CANNOT LOVE, they just PARASITIC viruses!!!!!!! UNCUTCLITS UNZIPPED HOLES who need SHARIA and return to CATTLE, FURNITURE-LIFESTYLE!!!!

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahah!!! yOu are just a braincucked FOIDworshipper IF YOU THINK THAT FOIDS CAN love!!!!! Unconditional LOVE, conditional LOVE is given or not GIVEN because LOVE IS A FUCKING decision!!!! THATS why it is a rationalizatino. IF YOU say love IS A QUESTION of ATTRACTION, most loves gonna DIE in 3 YEARS, but NOOOO!!!! it is a decision!!! a RATIONALIZATION! foids cannot take thesse decisions because they ARE retards!!! THATS why MEN built the WORLD and FOIDS always were catter and SLAVES sold and married just to HAVE kids like COMMODITIES, like STOCK!!!!!!!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You the subhuman letting FOIDS consider you subhuman!!!!! THATS your problem!!! You are so BRAINCUCKED that you let FOIDS humilliate in FEMDOM BDSM humillation in HARAC PARA SIK SIK SIK SIK fetishism. And even YOURSELF considering YOURSELF as subhuman, still say LOVE can be felt by FOIDS when this is just FALSE. They just SEXTOYBREED-ATM males. And still, in your "subhumanity" you SAY FOIDS can LOVE, so secure WHILE EVERYTHING says the OPPOSITE. BRAINCUCK mentality that your MOTHER gave you like TO ALL MEN to believe FOIDS can LOVE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
you are an edgy redpill, fakecel normie go fuck yourself

WHY you so SECURE if both us are SUBHUMAN that LOVE exists WHILE it does NOT whil it is clear that EVEN normies are CUCKED and used as ATM and CHAD as SEXMACHINE breeders. LOVE? Where LOVE in FOIDS? Dual MATING strategy!!!!!!!! MEN are MANIPULATED and TAMED for FOID benefit. THEY CANNOT LOVE, they just PARASITIC viruses!!!!!!! UNCUTCLITS UNZIPPED HOLES who need SHARIA and return to CATTLE, FURNITURE-LIFESTYLE!!!!
if you don't believe women can't love why are you here anyways fucking fakecel

you are an edgy redpill, fakecel normie go fuck yourself
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! no arguments, just ACCUSATIONS typical from MATRIX BLUEPILLED braincucked FOIDWORSHIPPER!!!! brocel!!!!! I want you THE BEST, FOIDS cannot LOVE, only use normies for cash, Chad for SEX, and USE both to SURVIVE, it is EVOLUTIONARY strategy!!!!!

if you don't believe women can't love why are you here anyways fucking fakecel
Because I cannot SLAVE foids!!!!!! Morocco FEMINIST shithole WHERE foids cannot be treated as they WERE before!!!!!! My LOOKISM is now EVERYTHING ebcause FOIDS were given FREEDOM to CHOOSE and to HAVE MONEY AND WORK!!! imagine!!! FOIDS WORKING!!!!! GHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! no arguments, just ACCUSATIONS typical from MATRIX BLUEPILLED braincucked FOIDWORSHIPPER!!!! brocel!!!!! I want you THE BEST, FOIDS cannot LOVE, only use normies for cash, Chad for SEX, and USE both to SURVIVE, it is EVOLUTIONARY strategy!!!!!
what is your definition of love then? love is just lust with a higher meaning men 'love' for sex too it is evolutionary strategy you are just an edgy redpill normie fakecel

No, fuck foids (and they would not want to be my girlfriend either).

what is your definition of love then? love is just lust with a higher meaning men 'love' for sex too it is evolutionary strategy you are just an edgy redpill normie fakecel
I TOLD YOU!!! listen BROCEL,, listen to me CLEARLY!!! Love is A DECISION!!!! IT is rationalization because WE HUMANS beings have the brain to RATIONALIZE and build OUR WORLD!! Yes, WE MEN HAVE THAT POWER. ANIMALS cannot LOVE because THEY CANNOT decide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF SEX was HIGHER LOVE, you LOVE escorts??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no, Prostitution is VAGINA FOR MONEY, like MARRIAGE,

You SAY sex, but it is BUILDING, creating HERITAGE, creating PROJECT like you build WORLD!!!!!!! thats love!!!!!!!! but, oooh!!! EDGY REDPILL NORMIE FAKECEL!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I INCEL, YOU INCEL and both HAVE different VIEWPOINTS, but you ARE BRAINCUCKED from your mother to THINK foids can LOVE, no!!!! THEY just EXPLOIT males!!!!!!!! SEX or ATM, thats all, FOIDS have no brain to LOVE, not evolved enough. AND YOU STILL give them the POWER to BRAINCUCK you and you WORSHIP her as YOUR MASTER!!!!! REALIZE it, REALIZE IT!!!!!!!