Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you want a girlfriend this badly?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Assuming you could live at home and get the minimal amount of food required to survive. Would you work an extremely boring office job for 8 hours a day for 5 years with no pay if it meant having a normal life after that, that included girlfriends?

CopingGymcel said:
Assuming you could live at home and get the minimal amount of food required to survive. Would you work an extremely boring office job for 8 hours a day for 5 years with no pay if it meant having a normal life after that, that included girlfriends?

Yes.

Yes, most men know this, and knows whats coming to us. It's our job to sacrifice and provide for our wives, also kids.

I wouldnt have a girlfriend even if it was with no requirements at all.

LOl having a gf is a NEED

boring office jobs are just as necessary as hands on jobs so yes. anybody who says no is bitter/fakecel

Maybe. I'd be 28 at the end of it so not too old to have some fun. The thing is I'm not sure if I really want a gf or just sex and the validation that comes with it. I've lived with women my entire life and seen how evil and even dirty (hygiene-wise) they can be. Just don't know.

It would be very tough, but I would try. Answering phones trigger me though. I was glad to finish the one year of workceling I did.

Yes, I want to cuddle and hold her and touch her soft warm skin. I've accepted that won't ever happen tho, I'm ugly

... Isn't this what "real life" is? I think just about everyone here would want that. Fuck, I'd be happy to have a consistent job that was "boring" but didn't suck dick otherwise. Boring is "neutral" IMO. This studycel life is driving me insane.

yes, i would. as long as said girlfriend treats me like a normal human and isn't deformed or anything like that.

blickpall said:
... Isn't this what "real life" is? I think just about everyone here would want that. Fuck, I'd be happy to have a consistent job that was "boring" but didn't suck dick otherwise. Boring is "neutral" IMO. This studycel life is driving me insane.

What do you study?

whogivesafucc said:
What do you study?

I would rather not say because the field is ridiculously specific (only 9 people in my graduating class at grad school). Suffice to say that it is absurdly draining and my stipend requirements are intellectual slavery combined with menial labor.

blickpall said:
whogivesafucc said:
What do you study?
I would rather not say because the field is ridiculously specific (only 9 people in my graduating class at grad school). Suffice to say that it is absurdly draining and my stipend requirements are intellectual slavery combined with menial labor.

ah, im in STEM but it's pretty easy so far. one day, i'll be exactly like you.

No because it won't fix my face. Having sex or a gf wont fix my face

Yes.

If only I was born 10+ years earlier, that would likely be my life.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Yes, I want to cuddle and hold her and touch her soft warm skin. I've accepted that won't ever happen tho, I'm ugly

So what now? I'm sure it depresses you from time to time.

Are you coping a lot through hobbies, exercise, etc., or do you LDAR?

I'd literally do anything if it guaranteed a cute girlfriend.

CopingGymcel said:

Sure.

Hell, that would actually be an upgrade compared to my current job and lifestyle. Office work beats fast food shit.

Yeah I guess. I could still study and take classes on the side

Coming home from work and literally coming inside her must be the best stress reliever.

Probably not unless she had 7/10+ looks and a flawless personality.

ill be honest, lying on the bed relaxing with a girl naked is just so nice...
worth the efforts and hard work :)

CopingGymcel said:

Implying this is not what my life already is, sans gf.

CopingGymcel said:

no. im volcel anyway.

CopingGymcel said:
Assuming you could live at home and get the minimal amount of food required to survive. Would you work an extremely boring office job for 8 hours a day for 5 years with no pay

I already do that.

I would definitely do that. All this wealth and fucking shit is just cope, what defines you in life is if you pass on your genes or not. Anything else is meaningless.