Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you use religion to cope with being incel

I

incel god

Banned
-
i really dont i would rather have a girlfriend just like normies do. it dont even matter if god is real or not wanna know why? i wanna have romance and sex on earth not wait for some afterlife that might not be real. but whatever helps you get through life.

No I stopped that shit a long time ago.

No religion for my face

Like i once said, if there is a good he isn't as loving and merciful as his followers like to portray him as

I believe in God since i was a child. I dont use it as a cope. For me believing in God is not a choice, its simply my state of mind because when i look at the world it seems like an creation, if something is created then it must have a Creator. I believe that God feeds me and clothes me and looks after me. I like to believe that God called me to be saved.

Last edited:
I would like to believe but God doesnt make sense to me. Why are there hundreds of different religions how am I supposed to believe only one God exists or something smh

religion is like bluepill/redpill, full of lies and false hope

Religion is simply bluepill so you don't fall into depression after realizing your situation as quick, it's false hope, it wants you to live a lifetime of suffering, because all you need to do is wait after all because you will be in a paradise sooner

do you use religion to cope with being incel​

I was pretty religious/spiritual before I discovered I was an incel. But to answer your question: Yes. I do use religion to cope with being an incel.

My beliefs have helped me understand why things are the way they are.

Like i once said, if there is a good he isn't as loving and merciful as his followers like to portray him as
It's a specific religion that pitches God this way, and it's got serious problems. It's not the religion of Jesus, it's the religion that makes an idol out of Jesus. And the person who did this is Paul, a murderer, robber, scammer, and pathological liar.
religion is like bluepill/redpill, full of lies and false hope
Religion is not a pill, you bring your pill into religion. Most people are blue/red pilled, so they bring that with them. So much of religion is about accurate perception (blackpill), you can conclude that only blackpillers are actually capable of being religious in the manner God expects.

It's a specific religion that pitches God this way, and it's got serious problems. It's not the religion of Jesus, it's the religion that makes an idol out of Jesus. And the person who did this is Paul, a murderer, robber, scammer, and pathological liar
elaborate

I used to but I'm so happy that Im not a religion coper, anymore.

No.

i really dont i would rather have a girlfriend just like normies do. it dont even matter
it is like something completely opposite to religion.
when you don't believe in god, you place all your hopes and desires in other human beings.

if god is real or not wanna know why? i wanna have romance and sex on earth not wait for some afterlife that might not be real. but whatever helps you get through life.
you say you'd rather have a girlfriend, because you haven't met enough women to realize how imperfect and empty they are.you are attached to an illusion as false as the existence of god.

you will be disappointed when you get to know them more closely. then you will have no earthly or spiritual longings.

i really dont i would rather have a girlfriend just like normies do. it dont even matter if god is real or not wanna know why? i wanna have romance and sex on earth not wait for some afterlife that might not be real. but whatever helps you get through life.
Religion is not actually cope because god is very real and we have to take account for everything we did rather it be good or bad . Me 2 I’m not special I’ve been a hypocrite and I’ll have to stand before god. That’s why he died on the cross tho so we could be forgiven of our sins

depends on what you mean by religion, but by and large, yes
i believe in god, but i dont believe in revelatory religions like christianity or islam or hinduism, etc
i listen to lots of philosophy videos as a way for me to cope and learn about the nature of god and various other subjects. i suppose it is cope, because it brings me closer to meaning, one way or another
but the arguments for god and for similar beliefs are very strong, and not to be casually dismissed by smug nihilists. i know its fashionable to dismiss arguments of theology, but some of the smartest men who ever lived, believed in god and argued for god, and their arguments are still famous and considered to be intellectually sound to this day, centuries after their death

I don't consider it a cope but I consider myself totally healed!

Religion is what make a lot of people keep going imagine if eveyone fin tomorow there is no God no afterlife nothing the world would go crazy and same for the inverse.

Reminder that God himself chose, willingly, to make deathnics look like that.

elaborate
I used to argue with supposed Christians about whether the law of Moses is still in effect. I would quote Jesus saying exactly this, that not a jot or tittle will pass until the world has ended, i.e., it's forever. How did they reply? They would reply by quoting Paul in one of his many writings, contradicting Jesus.

How does this make any sense as a response? If Jesus and Paul disagree, then Jesus is right and Paul is wrong. They didn't see it this way. They held Paul to be of higher rank than Jesus. Hence I call them Paulists, as a Christian wouldn't dare reply to Jesus with Paul. The long story is that they say Jesus spoke to Paul (despite saying he would do no such thing, Matthew 24:26, until the second coming), and therefore it's really Jesus contradicting himself; this is even more laughable.

Here is a video that illustrates these contradictions while citing receipts. It's made by Messianic Jews, but they don't say anything that doesn't immediately follow from the text.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc9tLwcSA98

Religion is a low IQ cope

Yes but it's not a cope. I used to b atheist until I just realized a lot of my perceptions of the Bible is wrong. I know niggas on .is like to portray God as an evil being just because they can't get foid to like them but personally I just see it as our own fallen nature lol. If anything the Bible even tells foids how to properly behave for society and their husbands so I don't understand all the "Bible bluepill :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:" comments. I like it too because it helps me be content with life even if I am a 5'4 subhuman rice. Take the Jesuspill on bruh.

I believe in God since i was a child. I dont use it as a cope. For me believing in God is not a choice, its simply my state of mind because when i look at the world it seems like an creation, if something is created then it must have a Creator. I believe that God feeds me and clothes me and looks after me. I like to believe that God called me to be saved.
He wanted us to be despised by making us ugly?

He wanted us to be despised by making us ugly?
It's just the way that human became. If it weren't for looks, it would be something else. I dont entirely understand how much God controls the things and how much is left to human's free will without God majorly interfering. Example two ugly people decide to breed. Calvinists believe that everything is predetermined by God's will.

No, I never bought into any of that. The universe seems pretty indifferent and uncaring to me.

It's just the way that human became. If it weren't for looks, it would be something else. I dont entirely understand how much God controls the things and how much is left to human's free will without God majorly interfering. Example two ugly people decide to breed. Calvinists believe that everything is predetermined by God's will.
God made people have the inclination to dislike certain features, then incels were born with those features.