Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you use recreational drugs?

do you use recreational drugs?

• Total voters
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
i find recreational drugs to be degenerate and a form of self-harm. never used them and never will

smoked weed in the past but not anymore

Cope. Experimenting with drugs is the closest way to escape the matrix
How is your name so based and you're straight edge? Listen to yoda

Straight edge isn't new lingo at all. How old r u?
then what does it mean? is it just the same as edgy? never heard it growing up in my country. im not telling you my age, FBI

Last edited:
I don't use drugs but I do drink a lot
I've become an alcoholic

no but I want

Yeah, I consume delta-8 THC edibles. It's the only thing that really wipes away the pain of being incel, if only temporarily. But I can eat one and spend the rest of the night in pure bliss. Nothing else in life has ever allowed me to do that.

tried/used to but meditation is safer cheaper

Drugs are boss. I smoke cigarettes and drink, as well as weed every now and again. I used to have a benzo addiction as well

Drugs are boss. I smoke cigarettes and drink, as well as weed every now and again. I used to have a benzo addiction as well
pick up that addiction again. This time finish the job

Na

Then I won’t be able to bully your retarded ass on the internet though
oh bully me oh drug addict commie. Come into an online forum and bully me :bigbrain:

In the past yes but now no I do not,although I smoke 2 cigarettes in the evenings if the shop is still open when I pass by on my way home.