Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel do you use public transport?

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i have not for at least 4 years. where i live there are too many abos lurking about who get on the buses and beat the shit out of each other, yell, and literally stink up the place because they take two showers a year. maybe i would feel partial to riding a bus if coons were barred from entering but that would be racist! also the trains are full of wagecucks and teenage zoomers

Depends where I am

No busses or subways where I live. Just taxis and ubers.

No. But I hate having a car, it's so expensive. Still better than looking at those whores with perfect bodies at the bus/metro, tho

Yes I do, It's usually really cramped when I'm in, so I get to feel some boobs or ass from time to time.

thoughts @Emba

sometimes like 1/3 of the time. Rn am in curryland have taken it 1/3 time. Overall imo don't like it here cause kinda crowded and shit

I have to, it’s pretty much impossible to drive to the office and if I do the parking costs are insane

I don't have a driver's license yet so I use it all the time

Yes and it's almost unbearable.

I do, but I don't have my license yet even though I'm 22, getting that squared away this month though. Thankfully my city has a decent enough public transport system so I never felt like I absolutely needed a car to get to school

Yes. Very expensive and much traffic otherwise.
(I am a retard who cannot drive btw)

thoughts @Emba
No. I use a scooter or bribe a car owner for far rides. Mostly I just stay home. I have lots of food. I have a government issued plastic permission card to legally drive. But I refuses to pay for car extortion, or a car.

I've never used it in my life thankfully

Basically every day when I work yeah. It can be brutal.

yes and i always have to see the same jobless niggers

No because if i do i get mogged by every single person :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Haven’t used it in years and hope i never do the rest of my life.

Fuck that. Id rather pay 6 dollars a gallon for gas and 150 a month for kikesurance than use public transportation

no I hate being in a crowded space with lots of people. Feel like everyones staring at me

Yes often, its not bad where i live, buses are mostly half empty.

No I have a car

When I had no car and had no choice but now never again. I mean never again. I have seen so much shit go down on it. It’s horrible. Fuck privileged piece of shit virtue signalers who have never had to use it yet act like it’s the best thing ever.

Yes bc driverlicensepill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back